• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

first time shooting up heroin.....advice needed.

Is there any point in telling someone not to start? people will try any drug if they've made the decision to do so, heroin isn't life ruining, its all down to the user. As far as i can see, being generally an addictive type of personality is the worst part. and its quite hard to get addicted if you're not say, a smoker or generally addictive person.

I've managed to kick a "habit" for less of a better word. only difference in my life now is that I use needles, no big deal really. It's all just getting over stigma

i once read one use of any drug cannot make you become addicted.
i guess loving the first go with the drug and actual physical addiction are different, if you loved you first experience you may wanna try again etc and then become addicted. common sense i guess.

i don't really have anything much to add than that, i don't know a whole lot about the drug but from the people i've seen and talked to id rather stay away from it, but just because they have done it for 20years doesn't mean they had to die, i just think its an over exaggeration around heroin.