L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

First time sex with a woman

Survival0200

Bluelighter
I met this really nice woman and we ended up kissing and hugging. Then she said se wants to have sex. I said okay, let's do it. But when I put the condom on, it really killed my erection and I really couldn't get my penis up and I told her I'm too nervous to do this now. She was okay with it, but I was sooooo embrassed. Please tell me I'm not the only one this has happened to.

I met this really nice woman and we ended up kissing and hugging. Then she said se wants to have sex. I said okay, let's do it. But when I put the condom on, it really killed my erection and I really couldn't get my penis up and I told her I'm too nervous to do this now. She was okay with it, but I was sooooo embrassed. Please tell me I'm not the only one this has happened to.

No, you're not the only one. I've had this happen several times from nerves and many times from too many drugs.

Top tip: if this happens again, just go down on her until she cums. She'll really appreciate it and it may just turn you on enough to give her a good fucking after. Sex isn't all about penetration so don't stress about it.

But yeh, condoms are a real turn off...

Fucking hate condoms but they keep you safe. Make sure she is clean and like fubar said go down on her also follow the chocolate highway and dip your tongue in the chocolate well. I'm saying be careful I went down on my weed dealer she was fit got thrush in my mouth and down my throat

No, you're not the only one. I've had this happen several times from nerves and many times from too many drugs.

Top tip: if this happens again, just go down on her until she cums. She'll really appreciate it and it may just turn you on enough to give her a good fucking after. Sex isn't all about penetration so don't stress about it.

But yeh, condoms are a real turn off...
Going down on a girl is fucking mint the taste turning her on and being a coke and crank head in the past that was only action i could perform 50 percent of the time now it not a problem now. He try getting the thinnest condom he can find that might be the answer Durex the thickest ones you don't know where your cock is feel nothing

I actually prefer Durex for the simple fact that they are a little thicker. Helps me last longer. lol. But you can also get Durex Extra Sensitive to combat the thickness issue.

Trojans are the worst IMHO. I've had several of them break. Which leads us to our next lesson. Even if you are wearing a condom, it is still a wise decision to pull out while you cum. Just in case the condom broke or slipped off some, don't want any kiddoes yet.

tmyk.gif

Condoms are not sexy and it's normal to be a bit turned off by them. Your partner should understand this. If not, that's her problem.

Beyond that it's a matter of practice and self confidence in general i think.

I like to think: There is nothing to hide from and nothing to strive for. It just is. (About sex in general, or anything really)

Yeah this has happened to me many times. Especially when wrecked. Especially in a dimly lit room and you accidentally start tryitit on inside out. Kills the mood but "don't use them" isn't the message.

Practice alone (try a "posh wank") and use Featherlight versions. Also if a woman wants to fuck you, I'm sure a little bit of this sort of thing will be tolerated and you can do a bit more fumbling (as FUBAR suggested) until you're feeling confidently SOLID.

Last edited:

Honestly you need to get used to wearing a condom. Men who whine about wearing a condom when women have been forced to endure the side effects of different contraception because men refused to accept responsibility is really poor form. Wearing a condom is the least you can do.

You are definitely not the only one this has happened to 😁

Honestly you need to get used to wearing a condom. Men who whine about wearing a condom when women have been forced to endure the side effects of different contraception because men refused to accept responsibility is really poor form. Wearing a condom is the least you can do.
Yeah. Well, I didn't mean it like that. Of course we use a condom. I'm not an asshole.

Do you put the condom on only when the penis is really hard or does it matter?

Yeah. Well, I didn't mean it like that. Of course we use a condom. I'm not an asshole.

No, no I accept you aren't. To explain my original comment and answer your next question I'm a trans man. So when I sometimes sleep with men I get the 'my dick gets soft with a condom can I just fuck you raw' and I'm like absofuckinglutely not a goddamn chance. Your enjoyment is not more important than me avoiding an STI which causes me dramatic illness (courtesy of getting stealthed once) or becoming pregnant. Don't bother'

So unfortunately because of this I don't really know but when I do put condoms on men I hook up with always when it's hard, never soft. Foreplay first, get it on really quickly

I would if i had to but i don't complain about the fact that pretty much every girl is on contraceptives. I wouldn't even choose contraceptives if it was my choice, but might as well enjoy the condom free sex.

I've been with several women who liked being on the pill because it alleviates hormonal menstrual troubles. Sounds unnatural and dystopian but does not detract from the joys of condom free sex.

I think your post contains an invalid assumption and kneejerk feminist reaction.

I would if i had to but i don't complain about the fact that pretty much every girl is on contraceptives. I wouldn't even choose contraceptives if it was my choice, but might as well enjoy the condom free sex.

I've been with several women who liked being on the pill because it alleviates hormonal menstrual troubles. Sounds unnatural and dystopian but does not detract from the joys of condom free sex.

I think your post contains an invalid assumption and kneejerk feminist reaction.

Yeah dude I get it but also STIs exist you can't just walk around rawdogging everyone and thinking you're actually disease free

find the right size condom. They shouldn’t be too tight or too loose.
this is more important than people think

when I was younger I kept buying regular brand normal sized condoms

not only were they a hassle and difficult to get on, had a few break on me (which caused further issues) until I realized I needed a bigger size

it's a hell of a lot easier when you are fully erect

if you're not all the way there, there are some tricks to help that

for example, grabbing your dick by the base and hitting it against your stomach several times, like you're whipping yourself with your own dick

it sounds silly, but it works in a pinch

Yeah dude I get it but also STIs exist you can't just walk around rawdogging everyone and thinking you're actually disease free

Sure that's another issue with condoms and such.

Your first post was not about that and neither was my reply.

Personally i've never been promiscuous, just had long term partners. The STD risk is not a big deal then.

Sure that's another issue with condoms and such.

Your first post was not about that and neither was my reply.

Personally i've never been promiscuous, just had long term partners. The STD risk is not a big deal then.

Read it again. I mentioned STIs being a problem before pregnancy.