• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

First time rolling

PandaParty56

Greenlighter
Hello everyone! So as it says in the title, I will be rolling for my first time fairly soon. I just had a handful of questions I thought you guys could answer :)
1. What test kit should I get? Which ones are the most accurate?
2. What should I expect on the come up? Do people usually get all anxious during it or start bugging out when it's there first time?
3. (Most important question) There has been a few occasions where I just start feeling very uncomfortable when I am high. And sometimes when that happens, my heart starts to race like there is no tomorrow 8( I am aware that MDMA does increase your blood pressure and heart rate but does it increase it just a bit or significantly? The last thing I really need is to maybe start bugging out on MDMA and then my heart just goes wild. And I do not have any cardiovascular problems. My blood pressure is normal and my heart is fine.

Hello everyone! So as it says in the title, I will be rolling for my first time fairly soon. I just had a handful of questions I thought you guys could answer :)
1. What test kit should I get? Which ones are the most accurate?
2. What should I expect on the come up? Do people usually get all anxious during it or start bugging out when it's there first time?
3. (Most important question) There has been a few occasions where I just start feeling very uncomfortable when I am high. And sometimes when that happens, my heart starts to race like there is no tomorrow 8( I am aware that MDMA does increase your blood pressure and heart rate but does it increase it just a bit or significantly? The last thing I really need is to maybe start bugging out on MDMA and then my heart just goes wild. And I do not have any cardiovascular problems. My blood pressure is normal and my heart is fine.

Hi there:
1) The marquis test is adequate: USA and Europe. A good test result should turn instantly dark purple/black.
2) The comeup is usually a smooth ride to the plateau. The best way to ensure an easy comeup is to stay in a comfortable setting (dancing away or chatting to friends works fine). Some experience anxiety on the comeup, but it's usually mild and short-lived (5-10mins MAX).
3) Get the dose right and it's highly unlikely you'll 'bug' out. Anywhere from 80-120mg is a good dose for a beginner. I'd personally recommend 100mg to anyone new to rolling. If you want to be specific, go for a dose that is 1.5mg per kg of your body weight. So for me, I weigh 80kg so 1.5mg/kg is 120mg. I still take doses of 120-150mg now. I've never noticed my HR going specifically fast. I usually find caffeine or ADHD stimulants (adderall/vyvanse) to have a more noticable effect on HR. In my 2.5 years of taking MDMA, not once has my heart concerned me or grabbed my attention.

Welcome to BL.