First time Rolling for Pinktmax

HartfordRaver1

Bluelighter
Pinktmax
Thank you my love for sharing the experiance with me. We got to see each other on a whole new outlook. You got mad at me for rolling in the past and for good reasons. I shared my bad experiance with everyone to see on bluelight. As you can see its not the E that F*cked me up, it was the people I decided to assosiate myself with. I went out alone every weekend because you didn't understand why I liked Raves and rolling. "But I was alone". Now I have you, and your uderstanding. I look forward to rolling with you again. This time lets pay the 6 bucks to park that way we will not have to pay $95 for a car towing again and destroy our roll. There is so much we can explore now. I know we have been going through a hard time and I hope you didn't roll just to try to impress me. I hope it was because you gave it thought and you your self decided it was time for you to try it. I feel like I would never presure you into anything
"Welcome to our world"
The world of E the world of Raves.
I love you and I will be with you until the end of time as we know it. Your the mother of my child and my Fiance. Please don't ever doubt me again. I love you.
------------------
Treat yourself like you would treat others. It might make you think. PLUR

oh wow
that's beautiful
smile.gif

i wish i had something like that...
BEST OF LUCK GUYS!!
------------------
soulfly
"I am more than a mathematical equation...i am more than a chemical combination... my existence cannot be reduced to a scientific theory!"