• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Help! FIRST TIME ON ACID

Hey @AutoTripper - what is the longest time between trips for you in the last few years?

Do you find smaller doses effective if you take a break for a while??

Hey @AutoTripper - what is the longest time between trips for you in the last few years?

Do you find smaller doses effective if you take a break for a while??
I find all doses effective, all the while, regardless of break or not, since about my 24th year of use early 2020.

Tolerance reversed itself.

I don't take lots just to feel it.

1000 mics today (or yesterday) is actually more of a trip than 1000 mics years ago after resets.

I can come up fully on 100 mics.

Be having a good, involving trip. Then still go on to take 1200 mics.

My trips are full on inter dimensional mind warpers, every time.

So. 6 week break from late 2020, to late Jan 21.

One 6 week break in summer.

One 3 week break in early Winter.

From Jan to last Saturday, 3.8 week break.

But it's not required. Just sleep, rest, enough time between to integrate a little.

I'm backlogged with integration to sift through.

The last time I took 1000 I was pretty much paralysed in a white void for an unknown period of time coming up - was very tempted to scuttle the event with a trip killer but it eventually evened out and got glorious.

Interestingly I’ve had the same white knuckle experience from only 300 a couple of times after long abstinence.

Yes i dont think any of the acid was 100 mic ...my first one was a pink microdot in 1972...tiny bugger lol ...but it was very strong .Then there were all different colored microdots from the UK...followed by clearlight.. (windowpane) orange barrels and black barrels from the US pyramids bit like microdots. .plain white blotters from US no design they were pretty strong ....never knew how many mics were in these ...yah i can relate to 1000 mics 🖒

ive had that where ive underdosed and was mostly annoyed through the whole thing....but i think that only happens to a more seasoned vet

There were a number of times where we had those oops moments ...you know what i mean ...that voice inside that says fuck i shouldnt have taken that last one.
Our human fraility and curiosity drives us to push things to the limits..

oh yea....

"shit i think i over-did-it this time...." those usually end up being the best trips for me once i breakout of that
That's how I trip.

Like, 500 mics and so much weed and kava, I didn't need any redose yesterday morning but after redosing 300 mics up to 800 on Sunday, I had to work to keep reminding myself why everything was alright, in it's place lol.

Never remembering for two following thoughts.

So I wisely took only 200 at breakfast. Even that sent me so high. Like you say, hours pass and eventually things slow down and it's real peace.

The evening 300, that did waste me but more into a dream state.

If you actually make it as far as Accident & Emergency too, full panic attack (it took 2.5 mg's and too much weed one time plus it snowed us in for one day, March 2012. Sunday.

Was a dead ghost town all day. Dark sky. No distraction. Only my mum to hear. And she went on a bathroom wallpaper escapade, frantically.

Didn't help me.

The hospital is only 100 metres away too.

I was BORN there lol. And I'm rarely further from the spot.

But...walking in dark, Sunday night, there, over ice and snow.

Wot a trip! Wow. What a land.

I settled down quite fast under the nurses supervision, realised I wasn't going to die lol. Phew

The hospital was a mad place. Beeps, boings, corridoors that warped on ways to loo, chatter all around.

And indeed, those are the best trips. Once you are calm, still tripping nuts.

I came home that night, gazed out bedroom window into school playground for 4 hours, it was some different level non 3D tripping took place.

That's how I trip.

Like, 500 mics and so much weed and kava, I didn't need any redose yesterday morning but after redosing 300 mics up to 800 on Sunday, I had to work to keep reminding myself why everything was alright, in it's place lol.

Never remembering for two following thoughts.

So I wisely took only 200 at breakfast. Even that sent me so high. Like you say, hours pass and eventually things slow down and it's real peace.

The evening 300, that did waste me but more into a dream state.

If you actually make it as far as Accident & Emergency too, full panic attack (it took 2.5 mg's and too much weed one time plus it snowed us in for one day, March 2012. Sunday.

Was a dead ghost town all day. Dark sky. No distraction. Only my mum to hear. And she went on a bathroom wallpaper escapade, frantically.

Didn't help me.

The hospital is only 100 metres away too.

I was BORN there lol. And I'm rarely further from the spot.

But...walking in dark, Sunday night, there, over ice and snow.

Wot a trip! Wow. What a land.

I settled down quite fast under the nurses supervision, realised I wasn't going to die lol. Phew

The hospital was a mad place. Beeps, boings, corridoors that warped on ways to loo, chatter all around.

And indeed, those are the best trips. Once you are calm, still tripping nuts.

I came home that night, gazed out bedroom window into school playground for 4 hours, it was some different level non 3D tripping took place.

a few months ago i had one of those "shit i over-did-it"s :facepalm:

i came here and talked to you on the comedown :laughing:

i think the blotter sheet may have been tilted toward that hit and a half.....totally caught me off-guard - that wasn't really the plan - it was a good one for sure

It's cliché, but this is the most important thing to remember. If things go badly, change your setting, it's amazing how much of a mood shift just walking from your living room to your yard can bring.
I loved to keep moving while tripping, gave me the best feeling ever.
I remember a New Year's party where I was so high I just ran circles around the dancefloor as fast as I could and called that dancing. Well I did move my feet to the beat.

I’ve never had a bad trip during the main part of the trip. That is always awesome. I’ve only ever had problems on the comeup or if I trip at say 6 PM and by the time dawn comes I’m still all stimulated and starting to get sketched out with exhaustion and insomnia. But as @AussieJoe says, you always get through the comeup and things get good eventually if you don’t panic.

Dancing. Tunes. Energy. Every time I trip, I find a different track that I can't get enough of.

Recently it was...