• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants First time Odd craving for amphetamine

Zonxx

Bluelighter
So, on off days when i'm not really taking stims, (i smoked my last bag of coke technically this morning but lets say yesterday before i went to sleep) i'm usually great on off-days, just take my opiates and thats all, well all that changed today when i had a coffee 3 hours ago, and i've been thinking about amps ever since but wanted to give my body a break but woah is the craving and pull stronger than ever for the first time, caffeine y u do diz to meh

any tricks to counter this? i'm guessing i'll have to avoid any stimulants on off days in the future, because i'm about to crush up 4 of my lil orange babies

Masturbate.
The cravings are likely to only get stronger unless you change your thinking or something like that.

Masturbate.
The cravings are likely to only get stronger unless you change your thinking or something like that.
yeah well, i think your reccomendation came in late, here i am, close to a gram of adderall later, i'm pretty sure i can beat my bpm in a race if i tried to rn

So, on off days when i'm not really taking stims, (i smoked my last bag of coke technically this morning but lets say yesterday before i went to sleep) i'm usually great on off-days, just take my opiates and thats all, well all that changed today when i had a coffee 3 hours ago, and i've been thinking about amps ever since but wanted to give my body a break but woah is the craving and pull stronger than ever for the first time, caffeine y u do diz to meh

any tricks to counter this? i'm guessing i'll have to avoid any stimulants on off days in the future, because i'm about to crush up 4 of my lil orange babies

Clonidine may help -- not only is it used in narcotic and benzodiazepine detoxification, it is also utilised for people getting off of nicotine, cocaine, methamphetamine, alcohol and so forth . . . the added bonus in your case may be that it is not a stimulant, it works on the norepinephrine dump and a few other things. I would imagine that any physical withdrawal increases cortisol and the like . . . off the top of my head, the one anti-cortisol medication of which I am aware is aminogluthethimide, often used as a bodybuilding supplement. ,

Good luck

Clonidine may help -- not only is it used in narcotic and benzodiazepine detoxification, it is also utilised for people getting off of nicotine, cocaine, methamphetamine, alcohol and so forth . . . the added bonus in your case may be that it is not a stimulant, it works on the norepinephrine dump and a few other things. I would imagine that any physical withdrawal increases cortisol and the like . . . off the top of my head, the one anti-cortisol medication of which I am aware is aminogluthethimide, often used as a bodybuilding supplement. ,

Good luck
yeah you know this was pretty bad luck man, you were no where in sight probably because you sleep like a normal human being when i sought out a solid answer, but to be quite frank i don't think any other drug except eating morphine with hydros would've gotten em off my mind because id have been in such a nod being lit on fire wouldn't have woken me, i also certainly don't have any norepinephrine to spare if you know me lelel, but on a BRIGHTER note, your all so late suggestion has come in handy because for 2 hours now i've forgotten to eat some pregabalin n pentin i don't think it'll help anyone if i say what dose i'll be taking

@
Nicomorphinist

i never suggest anything unless its personal experience speaking, have you used clonodine?

I get clonidine each month to use with my narcotics as it subtracts out the burning component of the sciatica in particular. I have to be careful in some cases for orthostatic hypotension as my normal blood pressure is several kPa/millimetres of mercury below normal to start with, of course.

I also took it with dextromethorphan, loperamide (down at the anti-diarrhoeal level indexed for cross-tolerance with hydromorphone), and carisoprodol to keep withdrawal at bay for 72 hours during a supply disruption in 2002. I do know of people who take clonidine by itself or with hydroxyzine or diphenhydramine as a euphoriant. I also get a spray specially compounded that contains morphine hydrochloride, clonidine, topiramate, ketamine and lignocaine for topical use.

If one needs something that will create distraction and maybe knock them on their arse for 6-18 hours to let the amphetamine cravings pass, I suppose hyoscine/scopolamine would be a good start . . . I can tell you that this is exactly what can happen when I take compounded oxycodone-hyoscine-ephedrine (same formula as the famous Scophedal from the days of yore) . . . so of course, narcotics too would keep one's mind off the speed . . . the ephedrine in there is partially for narcotic potentiation and partially for keeping the vital signs close to normal.

Last edited: