• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

First time Molly was a bust

kooopakid

Greenlighter
So, my fiance and I want to try Molly again, but the last time we tried it was a total bust. We got .5 and split it evenly in half, and parachuted it. He's never done anything before, and I've done E multiple times. We both felt relaxed, but nothing out of the ordinary compared to if I took a xan, he felt "happy" so to say for maybe 15 minutes and that was it. I figured splitting .5 was more than enough for two people. We didn't eat before hand and we want to try it again but he's not convinced.

First off, splitting 500mg of MDMA two ways is WAY too high of a dose. And second thing, clearly whatever you had wasn't MDMA otherwise you would've been floored. Unless you are taking SSRI's or took some kind of downer before hand? If you try it again don't buy from that same batch.

^^^ this.

The fact you guys split 500mg and barely felt much says you either didn't get MDMA, or it was very impure/cut. Either way - don't buy any more of the same stuff as last time, and TEST the next batch you obtain to ensure it is actually MDMA. For all you know (and anyone here), you actually were sold a downer of some kind, also undoubtedly cut to hell.

The first time I took MDMA, 125mg had me melting in the couch (alas, those days are gone...). 250mg would've been enough to deter me from trying it again for a bit.

There is no way it was MDMA. sounds like a dangerous situation, MDMA will taste extremely bitter and real MDMA will almost always be in crystal form with a white cloudy, clear, or yellowish coloring to it. Make sure your sure of what your taking by getting a test kit. it's well worth the money knowing your not going to do any undesirables.

Definitely, 100% not MDMA.

test kits are very cheap online and very accurate. Don't risk yourselves.