• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

First time molly use questions

Prprincess

Greenlighter
Hi there I tried Molly today for the first time effects?
I took about .4g of it parachuted it. That was at 4pm it's now 1045pm and I really don't feel anything. It's my first time. I wrapped it in a piece of toilet paper and swallow it with soda.

Hi there I tried Molly today for the first time effects?
I took about .4g of it parachuted it. That was at 4pm pm and I really don't feel anything. It's my first time

I took about.4g. I think. Lol I'm saying.4 because the amount was like a twenty of coke. But that was at4 pm it's almost11pm

dose more , i duno how to calculate the powder form, however i took the one pill for first time and i was lost control totally

go fuckling buy from the club, it is 11pm and it sold everywhere in the club, ask the doctor in the club

.4g on your first time?.. And you feel nothing?.. You're actually lucky you got ripped off because that's way, way too much. Please don't make uninformed decisions to take unweighed amounts of untested powders.

.4 as in 4 points? o_O dont do 4 points for your first time you'll OD or something. A point maybe two eh!

If your saying 4 points, its not mdma.
If your saying like .4 of a point then have moar

If you're going to use MDMA, you need to buy a scale and a test kit and do some more research.