Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

First time - Molly - seeing god

NoTown

Greenlighter
Experiencing/Seeing God on Molly .

I saw and spoke with God on Molly . I wanted to share my experience with everyone and ask if this is normal on Molly ? It was my first experience on Molly . The drugs I?ve had experimented with before are LSD and Mushrooms . But I?ve never had a profound spiritual experience on them before . I expected Molly to be a party drug . So I had music and visuals ready : Tame Impala and glowing lights . But I didn?t know there would be a spiritual, life changing experience . It was pure Molly that was tested . I took two points . I was really nervous at first . The come up was horrendous , because I have anxiety issues . Then the music started sounding amazing ! So I went into my room and lied in bed .Then the peak hit . The music faded out and I didn?t pay attention to it , because I became lost in my head . I arrived inside a space of white light . And He was there . I knew who He was . And I was filled with overwhelming love and acceptance . I collapsed in his arms and cried . He held me and cradled me like the father who never showed me love or the mother who was never there . I begged for forgiveness , because I had so many sins I had committed and I felt unworthy . And I?ve done some really bad things that I won?t disclose here . He said everything is alright . That he loved me despite all that . He knew me . I couldn?t see His face , just a halo of light . Like looking into a white sun . There was just a suggestion of a body . But I could feel him all the same . I asked Him why he loves humanity so much when we?ve done so much wrong . He said , ? I have to , because you are my children? . And I cried again . I saw my body curled up in my bed, wrapped in my blanket . Crying and curled up in a fetal position , oblivious to the glowing lights I had put up , oblivious to the music that was blasting in my ears . My mind was filled with Him . Then we were chilling . We were admiring everything in silence . What were we looking at I was thinking ? Everything . It reminded me of when I was a child and I would sit on the roof with a friend or on a grassy knoll , just admiring the view . It?s strange to think that I was chilling with God . He radiated comfort and serenity . I wanted to stay there forever . I don?t remember when I snapped out of it . I just remember suddenly laying in bed , processing the whole experience . I tried LSD the next day hoping to experience it again . But it eluded me . I was just remembering the feeling but I wasn?t there with Him again . I was disappointed . Before all of this , I was a sad , depressed individual with suicidal ideations . Not to the point of actually doing it , but flirting with the idea . But after this I realize my life is precious, even if it sucks . And now I have an awareness that He?s watching me . I?m not a church going person . I haven?t gone since I was 10 . I believe religious institutions are bullshit . They?re not there to look after the people but only crave power and control . I was agnostic before this , but now I know He?s real . I still won?t go to church , but I?ll acknowledge him in my own way .

I want to ask again , has anyone experienced something similar ? Is this something that normally happens on Molly ? I?ve taken LSD and Mushrooms and experienced nothing similar . I thought LSD was supposed to give you such epiphanies . I?ve thought of Molly as a good feeling drug , to use at musical festivals and concerts, not as a spiritual enhancer . Anyways , that?s my experience . And I hope to have to have some input .

You just released your brain's full supply of serotonin. You are tampering with your body's neurochemistry. Be careful though, Molly is a self-defeating drug. It'll never feel like your first time again even if you take more.

It's just not possible

The first time I did ecstasy was 18 years ago. I did not have the direct encounter with God that you describe, but I recall feeling like I could finally believe in heaven. Prior to that, although I had been raised in a religious home, I could not really believe that there was any state where you would want to exist for eternity. There was this feeling of understanding, total love, and timelessness. I wrote some poetry about it. I will see if I can find it. I had another experience later on ecstasy where I felt God had spoken to me. I literally heard a voice. Funny, because now I cannot recall exactly what the voice said to me, but I remember I was sitting on the washing machine.

I had many deep and meaningful experiences on MDMA over the years. I think MDMA brought be closer to understanding the concept of God than any church service.

This is what I wanted to hear . I did some research on Molly and God but I found almost nothing . I’m not a religious person . I consider myself agnostic . Before this , I thought there might be something greater but I didn’t ponder it much . Now , I feel sure there is an I feel happier and more fulfilled .

My first experience with MDMA, while not as deep was close to it. I can't really put it into words other than I've never felt peace like that before or since. I felt that I achieved a state many people spend their entire lives trying to obtain thru spiritual practices. I had love for everyone and everything on this planet. I could die in that moment and my life felt complete.

Escape Fantasy, please stop the misinformation and fear mongering.. While yes there are diminishing returns if your not careful with it, you can use the drug safely for years if done right. Also no, you don't release all your serotonin on one experience... MDMA actually releases a lot less serotonin than people think, and at dosages below 5mg/kg studies show that serotonin depletion isn't even statistically significant. MDA on the other hand blasts a good amount out, hence the increased comedown among other things.

-GC