• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

First time molly problems

Daciqi

Greenlighter
Alright so the other weekend me and my friend took molly, 300mg each in a pill and just swallowed the whole thing, and I just felt as if I had more energy and felt a moderate euphoric effect and lights looked a little cooler. This was my first time but after reading and hearing about molly I feel as if I did not take enough though I heard most feel really good after only 150mg. I am just asking to see if this just happens the first time, and it was tested by the way, or if I need to take more, I also took it on a full stomach if that makes any differences, so essentially what can I do to make the roll better?

You need to not take drugs until you get a test kit. You didn't take MDMA. After 300mg of MDMA you would be in the corner with your eyes rolling in the back of your head and biting your lips off.

When you get real MDMA you will KNOW.

It may have been tested but that doesn't mean a lot for quality. I only trust myself when it comes to testing. 300mg of cut crap is what it sounds like what you got but who knows. If you took 300mg of the real deal you would still be having a 50 hour aura gasm.

Alright so the other weekend me and my friend took molly, 300mg each in a pill and just swallowed the whole thing, and I just felt as if I had more energy and felt a moderate euphoric effect and lights looked a little cooler. This was my first time but after reading and hearing about molly I feel as if I did not take enough though I heard most feel really good after only 150mg. I am just asking to see if this just happens the first time, and it was tested by the way, or if I need to take more, I also took it on a full stomach if that makes any differences, so essentially what can I do to make the roll better?

either what you got wasn't mdma (which is more likely), or what you got was mdma cut with lots of inactive filler (or both). these effects could be from some kind of RC or from a very low dose of mdma.
what you can do is buy better quality from another souce and get a test kit to determine if there's mdma inside what you bought.
but the next time, especially when you're not sure about the purity, don't do such a huge dose! around 100mg is plenty for most people. in fact, you are likely to need less for the first time. for the people i used to roll with, nearly everyone was happy with one 80mg pill their first time.

Yeah, full stomach or not 300mg should have whipped your balls around the block. When you say "it was tested" does that mean with an actual test kit? Or a friend of yours sampled it and gave it a thumbs up?

Last time I took the latter as a confirmation of quality/purity, I found myself spinning, yaking my brains out, near-death in a bathroom stall out of my mind on who-knows-what. Bought a test kit the very next day. Out of curiosity, when the kit arrived, I tested one of these death-pills my friend had sampled and vouched for, and found it had exactly 0.0000000% of MDMA in it, nor even meth.

From what you described it sounds like you got kinda lucky, and you probably got some MDMA in there, but definitely not pure product.

Thanks I will definitely make sure to 1 test it myself next time just found out my friend who said it was tested said his friend tested it no longer trusting anyone else on this, and 2 I will have much less it sounds like 100-120mg should be plenty, the only other question I have is what the best way to take it is, personally I like pill form but do not know the advantages/disadvantages to each method of ingestion

Thanks I will definitely make sure to 1 test it myself next time just found out my friend who said it was tested said his friend tested it no longer trusting anyone else on this, and 2 I will have much less it sounds like 100-120mg should be plenty, the only other question I have is what the best way to take it is, personally I like pill form but do not know the advantages/disadvantages to each method of ingestion

Huge debate there, if molly I prefer to put it in a capsule and drop it. I have plugged once before and it was just like swallowing it imo. I have snorted it, painful, drip sux, passs.... so parachute it or make a capsule imo. I've also mixed it in sugar water, but man it taste like ass.

personally I like pill form but do not know the advantages/disadvantages to each method of ingestion

oral dosing (pill/capsule/bomb) is the standard method and most people prefer it. expect a comeup of around 30-70min on an empty stomach (the latter for the harder pills, capsules can be quite fast; usually around 45min but it sometimes takes first-timers a bit longer to notice the effects). the given doses are all for oral normally.
snorting can be unpleasant (especially if you don't crush up your crystals well enough), you get more of the unpleasant taste, but you need less (something like half to 2/3 the amount) and it hits you faster (5-10min). preparing the lines and snorting imho is also a very fun activity :). it can be very useful for redosing, because as soon as you really start to come down, taking another pill/cap won't get you up again, but snorting usually is effective. it's not recommended to redose more than once (with maximum half your initial dose; 1-1.5h after the first one for best effect in lengthening the experience), but if you miss that or haven't prepared your redoses a small line at the first alerts of coming down can extend your high for another hour or so.
some people swear by plugging, saying it hits faster than oral, takes less mdma and lasts as long as oral, but i've never tried that. it might also me useful for people with an exceptionally sensitive stomach..

Oral dosing is almost universally preferred. People report unpleasant burning from insuffulating MDMA, and other methods are more trouble than they're worth for most.

My first time dose of 200-250mg pure MDMA wrecked me to the point where I tore my clothes off and was running around my house because of the extreme euphoria and desire to touch everything.

You had impure product.

My first time dose of 200-250mg pure MDMA wrecked me to the point where I tore my clothes off and was running around my house because of the extreme euphoria and desire to touch everything.

You had impure product.
If I did that much pure mdxx my jaw would be locked up and my eyes would be hiding in my eye lids...Rollin Ballzzzzzz

You had impure product.
That made me laugh so hard