• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

First time molly experience, help??

ksmusic154

Greenlighter
Hello everyone =D I'm new to bluelight so I don't know if i put this in the cprrect catergory. About 2 and a half months ago i went to a rave festival thing that last from 4pm - 12am so it wasn't that long. I was planning on taking molly and at around 5:30 pm i took .2. I had been thinking about molly for a really long time before that and i was really anxious to take it and my anxiety was through the roof so i guess that was my first mistake. I also didnt eat anything all day and since it was so hot and i was so sweaty before even taking the pill you can say i was a little dehydrated. So about 30 min pass by and i start to feel a little uneasy. Another 15 minutes pass and i was feeling so uncomfortable and like as if i was having a panic attack. Of course i didnt want to ruin my friends time so i sat on the floor and tried to chill out. My arms were shaking and they were cramping up. It was a weird cramping though. It was like my arms were flexing but it was involuntary. If i let my finger relax they would start tesning up really bad. My eyes were also shaking alot.and i felt like there was static all over my body and face like when your feet fall asleep. About 20 min later i heard the most beautiful sound ever (sleepless by flume) and decided i wasnt going to let a drug ruin that moment for me. After wards i didnt feel anything at all. We did not test the pills which i shoudlve but i didnt have time. Next weekend i am going to a music festival and my friend found some mdma. It a yellow armani shield and she's taken it before and says that it's very legit and i have to be very carefull taking it. My question is, does anybody think i will that horrible way again? i'm really scared that i will because it was almost like a siezure and my dad has epilepsy so i wouldnt want that to trigger it in me. Any tips?? thank you so much for any valueable answers

Fist off I'm wondering if you even got real molly... So many people out there will sell you anything & tell you that it is whatever you are looking for. I know when I use to take MDMA I would get very anxious, almost nauseous, even before we obtained it. Its like I would psych myself up for it & almost cause myself to have a panic attack. I also know that some of of the stuff we got was not pure MDMA & that can make a huge difference in how you react or feel during these times.

I would suggest you test what you take next time, because you just never know! Even if it is a friend you trust, they may not know exactly what they are getting & truly believe it is pure MDMA. Oh & make sure you are hydrated & stay hydrated. Hope this helps.

Jen

Last edited:
This isn't the right place for this thread, but no worries, I'll move it. :) Welcome to Bluelight!

You might have got mdma or it might have been something else.
You should eat on the day you roll. About 3 to 4 hours before is best.
A meal heavy on carbs is best apparently.
You were also dehydrated. Make sure you are properly hydrated before rolling.
This means drinking enough non-alcoholic beverages during the 24 hours before the roll.
Personally I think you should avoid taking the pill at the festival, but you will.
If you must take the pill, do it somewhere where you feel safe, away from stress and disruption.

In what form was the 'molly' (hate that term!!)? Was it a pill? Was it just mdma crystal? If it was the crystal it should have a brownish colour and a really foul bitter taste, which would give you at least some idea that it contains a decent amount of MDMA. Taking .2 is a rather high dosage 1st time, I'd go for .1, although you still shouldn't have felt like that seeing as mdma's main function is in reducing stress and anxiety. I'd be very suspicious it wasn't mdma.

If you plan on taking it again, to be on the safe side make sure it's only .1 dosage, you can always redose after 1 or 2 hours if you feel good.

In what form was the 'molly' (hate that term!!)? Was it a pill? Was it just mdma crystal? If it was the crystal it should have a brownish colour and a really foul bitter taste, which would give you at least some idea that it contains a decent amount of MDMA. Taking .2 is a rather high dosage 1st time, I'd go for .1, although you still shouldn't have felt like that seeing as mdma's main function is in reducing stress and anxiety. I'd be very suspicious it wasn't mdma.

If you plan on taking it again, to be on the safe side make sure it's only .1 dosage, you can always redose after 1 or 2 hours if you feel good.

It was a beish, very light borwnish capsule with little crystals on the inside

Does not sound like mdma to me and we don't allow substance ID threads so I'll leave this open with a short leash.

Always test your stuff. There are tons of things that get passed off as mdma and "molly" is a term we don't use around here because of the fact that it has been used to refer to so many things.

Test kits are cheap and can save your life, invest in one. :)

You only need 1! Sometimes just half, if you're small or they're big strong pills. Taking 2 on your first time was maybe the cause of the problems you had, some of those effects do sound like a too high dose of MDMA, I've come close to a few of those effects before. Make sure you're healthy, not starved or dehydrated too. It could worsen any panic or anxiety problems, you need to be in a generally good relaxed mood first. Sometimes the 'come-up' can be intense if you've had strong pills & no tolerance, then it usually calms down in a few minutes, for me at least, if you panic about it then you'll make it worse.

Last edited:
This indeed doesn't sound like MDMA. What it really was is anyone's guess though, we won't speculate on that

You need to test your drugs. Normally - but this is anecdotal, it could be different for you - real MDMA should not trigger an epileptic seizure. But certain other chemicals sold as MDMA might. I have two friends both with epilepsy and they never suffered any negative side-effects other that the usual ones. I would be careful though, those two friends I'm talking about take smaller doses than me on purpose, to avoid problems. So I can't predict what a large dose would do. Heck I can't even predict what a smaller dose would do with certainty as everyone is different. What I would do is start low next time and if that doesn't cause any problems you can take a bit more the time after that until you reach a satisfactory dose

True, it might not have been MDMA, or it might have been mixed with another drug. You need to test whatever you take, but it sounds like it could've been MDMA to me, just too much in a bad setting. It sounds like a too high dose, combined with not eating & anxiety. I've had eye wobbles, muscle tension, twitches, cramps & involuntary muscle movements from what I believed to be MDMA. If it's your first time, you're on a high dose, didn't expect these effects & panic about it, then it will be worse. They said it 'was almost like a seizure', not that it triggered one. They all sound like fairly common effects of MDMA, I've had & seen other people get twitches, overwhelming feelings & eyes wobbling, from taking too much. I thought body tingles & increased appreciation of music were the reason most people take it? Add in some natural anxiety & not eating, then it sounds exactly like MDMA effects to me. 2 strong pills on an empty stomach are enough to hit most first time users pretty hard.

Last edited:
As it has been stated testing Is the most important part of the MD game now a days. There is just to many rc's that can easily be passed off as a roll to the unknowing user.
But as far as the muscle spasms I've seen it happen a couple times when people had consumed piperzines, almost like an uncontrollable clenching of the muscles. Scary shit.

As everyone else said you should test your gear.
If you make sure you have legit MDMA, take a moderate dose (125-150 mg) and stay hydrated (not over-hydrated tho), you won't have anything to worry about.
You'll most certainly have a blast :D

My tip is to stay away from "Molly" that hasn't been tested with a kit. Anyone can put ANY substance into a capsule or baggie & try to pass it off as MDxx to make some money.