• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

First time miss.. Knotted up. .help

Ralph Jammer

Greenlighter
I'm by no means an expert on shooting up but I'm not stupid either you know so I never miss you know if it's not registered I don't go it was registered this time but in a vein that's known to have scar tissue it was barely registering so I was going along and I looked away for a second I look back and it's bubbling up so I stopped there was never any pain or nothing until after I pull the needle out now it is knotted up big time I'm just I just want anybody to let me know am I going to get an infection is there something that I need to do please you know I'm not an expert at this shit and it's my first time missing. Its crystal meth by the way any info you might have be greatly appreciated thank you

This happened today right? Try holding a warm compress on it for now. Some inflammation is normal in a missed shot. Signs of infection would be the area getting red/swelling rapidly, hot to the touch and fever. Keep a close eye on it. If the injection site remains painful and swollen for more than a couple days, you should have it checked out.