• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

First time mdma use

Rollinginclouds

Greenlighter
Alright so yesterday I took my first pill (yellow strawberry) it took about 30 - 45 mins too kick in then after that I have no recall of the order of events that happened during the night ( does anybody know why this is I also do not remember much of the night but friends telling me and videos brings back memories of the night) I do remember being sick even though I had not eat since at least 5+ hours before taking the pill, I have been told by my friends this was about 30 mins after it kicked in so does anybody know why i was sick/how to avoid it and also as stated earlier why I can not recall much of the night and can not at all remember the order of events

I would also like to mention that I had been drinking juice but lost it about 45 mins after it kicked in so I had only drank about 500ml and when I was sick I could feel it coming up a couple times but tried to hold it in but it ended up coming out and from what I can remember it was mostly just liquid and I don't think it effected my trip at all

Last edited:
Alright so yesterday I took my first pill (yellow strawberry) it took about 30 - 45 mins too kick in then after that I have no recall of the order of events that happened during the night ( does anybody know why this is I also do not remember much of the night but friends telling me and videos brings back memories of the night) I do remember being sick even though I had not eat since at least 5+ hours before taking the pill, I have been told by my friends this was about 30 mins after it kicked in so does anybody know why i was sick/how to avoid it and also as stated earlier why I can not recall much of the night and can not at all remember the order of events

I would also like to mention that I had been drinking juice but lost it about 45 mins after it kicked in so I had only drank about 500ml and when I was sick I could feel it coming up a couple times but tried to hold it in but it ended up coming out and from what I can remember it was mostly just liquid and I don't think it effected my trip at all

It's called disruption of the sensorium.

Basically the recording function of your brain is thrown off kilter due to the serotonin and dopamine release.

Vomiting is common due to the level of stimulation.

You seem to be sensitive to the effects of MDXX.

No I didn't but had looked up about the pill and know a few friends that have taken one and been fine

There are a lot of drugs out there, and they affect different people differently. Just because your friends took some untested drugs and were fine, that does not guarantee that you will be fine if you take the same drugs.

If you want to avoid negative side effects, get yourself a test kit. There's no reliable way to ensure you'll have a good time on untested drugs.

A test kit and a suitable weight might also give you better rolls in the long rund. If you are able to get pure mdma you can find your sweet spot dose, where you have a blast but avoid getting too annoying side effects.

But most importantly; get a test kit. Nobody likes to use money on that stuff, or waste a pill on testing, so when iy is still recommended it means it is very important. Bot for your long and short term health, but also to improve your party exsperiences.

Please take lessons from the stories on this forum where users learned the hard way. They all though they would be fine doing what they did.

Just for the record, testing a pill need not use the entire pill. You only have to scrape off a little bit of it to test.

Is it safe for me to use it again and if so do you have any tips for not vomiting?

honestly, lots of people vomit from MDMA -- often the purer the more likely

only sure way to keep from losing dose when vomiting and lessen chance of vomiting:

plug it (crush it, put it in a dissolvable capsule, and stick it up your ass to the 3rd knuckle) -- or just shove the pill up there (it can burn a bit and take longer to dissolve)

sounds like you took a dose too high for you. if you overshoot the optimal dosage, memory quickly becomes hazy. also the higher your dose the higher your chances of vomiting (though that varies from person to person. some vomit everytime when they come up no matter the dose, while others are fine...).

Nausea/vomiting is normal for some people, I never had any problems with that though.
I would suggest you test your stuff with a testing kit next time. Also, you might want to read http://www.rollsafe.org/ if you are planning to use mdma again in the future.