• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

First time MDMA use - major crash. Survived it yay

abaddamn

Greenlighter
Yeah what the title said. Was surprised to come across pure MDMA as most guys in the party scene usually have bunk cut with Meth. So me and a friend tried it - and I was a bit underwhelmed by what I expected of it.

Got higher highs while being sober, and while MDMA is lovely rolls and body tingles, I could feel it frying my feel good chems in one go. Crashed hard, got sketchy paranoia and had mad cravings for bananas, lemons, oranges, yoghurt and cheese. We had that for dinner as well as chocolate mousse and ice cream to relieve the scary feels. My friend felt perfectly fine even when crashing but not me :(

The next day I woke up with the worst blue feeling I had ever experienced. Ran right out into the morning sun. Extremely relieved my body was finally getting back to normal while in the sun.

In hindsight, I learnt a lot from the experience and think I did have a bit too much to start with. Personally while the MDMA high is good (rate it 4/5), I've had better experiences with Curcumin-black pepper. And DXM (always take a week before and after any drug)

If I were to do it again, better to stack on 5-htp, sunlight and bananas? Do you know what else is the best way to deal with paranoia from any drug apart from pigging out on a whole heap of sugar, tyramine and glucose?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd stay away from 5-htp.

You just need to eat & drink, get vitamins, protein & carbs in you. Don't be too worried about pigging out, it's just replacing what you've lost. Tea can help a bit too.

- Crashed hard, got sketchy paranoia

- I've had better experiences with Curcumin-black pepper. And DXM

Did you test the supposed MDMA and how much did you take? Because your description does not match the effects and I can not believe that someone likes DXM (with its nasty side-effects) more than MDMA :?
An adequate dose of "pure MDMA" would not be underwhelming at all but a magical experience. Also the quick crash and paranoia are not typical at all.

I would say 99% sure your said MDMA wasnt really MDMA.. Did you use a reagant test kit on it?

MDMA's major effects for me are that I am at peace with everyone and everything, moving is super easy, electronic music sounds 1000% better (no other substance makes it THIS good, not even acid) and I always feel like dropping was the best decision of my life. I have no idea how it could be underwhelming if it's your first time. :) While it's not impossible you had unique reaction to it, it sounds unlikely you had mdma. Test your stuff!

Last edited:
I smell a troll... You say the MDMA high is '4/5' and yet you say you've had better times with 'black pepper' or DXM, so you'd rate those highs between 4.1-5/5? They are literally among the greatest drug highs achievable in your eyes?

Either you're trolling, you didn't have MDMA, or you had very weak MDMA and didn't take enough. Paranoia is not very characteristic of MDMA either, as its action on dopamine is actually surprisingly low.

Strange that you have such a brutal crash on your first MDMA roll :\ usually when you take MDMA for the first time, your dosage isn't too high, you take care of your body and your product is of high quality you should have an afterglow, not a crash. Everyone is different so it's possible, but as said before I would buy a testkit if I was you. It wouldn't surprise me if you had something else other than MDMA there. Adding (untested) prefix

I don't know myself what MDMA feels like I hope its as good as what you say it is.