• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

First time MDMA need advice!

Freshmanx17

Bluelighter
Hi, so I will be attending a rave in two weeks and will be taking MDMA for the first time. I have taken mephedrone four times before but I am a little bit scared of how strong the effects of E will be. I'm getting two pills, however, I want to start with just a half and then have another half in 45 minutes. Would this be good to make the come up easy and not be too overwhelmed with the effects? I'm extremely interested in trying it I'm just nervous about having a bad trip. Any advice is appreciated and also, compared to mephedrone and other drugs, how intense/ controllable is E? Will I feel like I have no control? Thank you!

I can't speak about meph having never tried it but yes it can be intense, it's extremely unlikely you'll have a bad first time and in my experience I'm more in control on MDMA than alcohol or weed

Really? Also if I happen to start having anxious thoughts or get nervous what advice is there to get rid of that? Maybe just dance or something? I just don't want to be overwhelmed

I can't see that happening, MDMA seems to shut down that part of your mind that makes you anxious. The thoughts just won't occur to you. And yeah getting carried away in the music and lights will be great fun as will talking the ear off everyone around you. Just make sure you're gear is what it's supposed to be

When I used to roll a bunch I would have one drink, like a hefty shot of whiskey just to take off that anxious feeling you get before a trip (not during). I would do just as you said, too. I would take half, wait till I kinda felt it, take another half, and then it all depended on what was going on how many more I would be taking.

So, do that.
Have a shot, mingle with your friends and wait for the half a pill to kick in and then inch worm your way into euphoria.

Ecstasy/MDMA can be a beautiful thing so just make sure you drink PLENTY OF WATER and are around people who got your back.

Also, make sure the source is trusted but that just goes for anything I suppose.

Have an enjoyable time :} <3

Seems like you're dosing responsibly so you should be fine. MDMA is known for being a very "clear" experience at proper doses, so you should be able to control yourself just fine. Anxiety is uncommon.

Testing your product is very important, so do that if you haven't yet.

If you're going to be taking MDMA, you won't be anxious, nervous, or quiet. Quite the opposite.

My first trip, I dissolved it in water and drank it down. My boyfriend did the same. Around the same time, we both felt it and it was just amazing. That's pretty much a word to sum it up: Amazing

Enjoy and be safe!

I tried it 2 months ago for the first time in a relaxed environment but in MDMA (advice you to test your pills to ensure its not a dud) Crystal form made into oral bombs. i had a little one to find out what it was like before taking a lower dose. maybe good advice to peak first before swallowing the next pill.

Peaking is a great rush which i would say is good to be anxious beforehand so you can come up without any real issues i just did some breathing exercises which helped maintain the ride, once you've peaked you will feel awesome :)

Have a good one, hope this helped a little

The only time you could experience some anxiety is when you start to come up. But that will be over once the effects of the drug fully kick in. I like to drink a bit of alcohol beforehand to counteract this but be careful, some people can't handle that extra strain it puts on your stomach as MDMA in itself is a bit taxing for the stomach. As someone before me said drink plenty of water BUT NOT TOO MUCH. Rule of thumb is about 0.5l every hour or so when dancing, half of that when not moving much, sip it don't gulp it down. For more info check the stickies in this part of the forum, they should contain everything you need to know. If you have more questions feel free to PM me or a mod =D Oh and if you haven't already done that by now, test your stuff!! This is very important. There are a lot of research chemicals with shitty effects out there and even some deadly chemicals some murderous inhumane arseholes like to put in pills (like PMA/PMMA). If you've done the research and tested your stuff then there's only one thing left to say: enjoy!!

Last edited: