Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

First time MDMA. help needed

bacco

Greenlighter
Hi!

I just came across a gel-cap with a dose of mdma crystals that a friend traded me for some mushrooms ^^ . He has tried the batch himself, and says it is good.

I have never done mdma before, but want to try it once, mainly hoping to reap some long-term therapeutical benefits.
I haven't experienced any particularly traumatic event(or ptsd). My problem is lacking satisfactory social support from family/friends while I was younger(and now for that matter) and being, nervous, stressed and unhappy over a long time. This has led me to having problems as an adult. Dysthymia is a pretty fitting diagnosis.

So, I'm looking for some tips for how to use my mdma gel-cap from experienced users. Also I have some questions:

- Which intention would you recommend me setting for my session, knowing the information above? On the one hand I could avoid external stimuli and focus on difficult feelings. On the other I could just enjoy the experience, well, just because it's awesome. This would hopefully let me see/experience the world from its best side. A memory that certainly could be helpful to bring with me.

- I am probably going to do it alone. Might be able to get a friend who is into mdma to join, but feeling a little uncomfortable about it since I might experience a lot of difficult feelings and I don't know him all that well. Is it possible to get therapeutic long term effects from doing it alone?

- In my comfy room or out in nature? :D

- Concerning testing: My friend said that the mdma was good. Is all this testing necessary with mdma, or just for xtc? Im not afraid that its weak or cut. It's the thought of bad chemicals from a sloppy synthesis would cause brain/health damage that is scary.

Generally with mdma no matter in what form it's best to test it as it is so, so often replaced by other bull.

Now onto your problem I guess I more or less know how you feel, I am also familiar with the stress and nervousness most caused by work and family. MDMA has in a sense been my escape from it. It's a good drug for talking/sharing but you can just take it and let it guide you. Having a buddy is always a good idea with MDMA simply because of that feeling of closeness it gives so if you crave some contact then calling over a friend won't be a bad idea and then the conversation just flows on its own. It helped me bond with some people who seemed far more distant from me prior to our experience. Never took in in the nature so I can't really say how it is but I feel like if you want to focus on your feelings and emotions during the trip the home environment would be more chill and suitable to focus and if you choose to hang with someone merely for having fun maybe the nature would be better. Either way have fun & stay safe :)