• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

First time MDA, bad come down

XxxshortyxxX

Greenlighter
I got some "molly" a few days ago from a reputable source, I've known the guy many years and his stuff has always been good. This stuff didn't look right though, it was brown and looked similar to bubble hash. I should have bought a test kit I know, I went to several local shops and no one sells them around here. I didn't want to wait for one to come in the mail, so I went for it.

Things started out normal enough, but it seemed like it was talking forever to come up. I decided to lay down for a bit thinking the stuff just wasn't that great. Debated taking more but it had already been a couple hours and was getting late, I didn't want to be up all night.

Pretty soon things started getting VERY trippy. Voices sounded weird, colors were very bright, my vision was blurry, and the walls were moving. I'm thinking, this is NOT mdma. I started to get a bit freaked out.

Around 3 hours after Dropping, it had hit me full force. I was high for about 9 hours after taking it before the effects started to wear off.
All through the next day I felt pretty crappy. Very tired, had a hard time eating, and overall just felt gross. Usually the day after mdma I feel great. Very good mood, like I'm glowing.

After sobering up I started doing some research, I'm pretty sure what I had was MDA not MDMA. I was planning on getting a test kit, but I'm not sure which one can differentiate between the two? I think it's simmons?

Anyway, my main question is this: Is there a way to take MDA and not feel like total crap the next day? Now that I know what to expect from the high, I think I could enjoy it. I was mostly having anxiety because the shit wasn't tested and I didn't understand what was happening to me. I'm ordering a test kit today, and would like to drop again next month, but I want to be prepared for the experience and come down.

Is there something I can do/take to make the comedown more manageable? Obviously many people love mda, but I can't imagine anyone choosing it over mdma if the comedown is always that harsh.

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't know what you take, so there's no way to know what kind of come down you are going through.

Here's a good graphic to differentiate the results for the different reagents/drugs

C74xBEv.jpg

Eat well, get plenty of sleep, spend some time in the sun, and make some exercise. That should be enough to put you back to your feet. And wait 1-3 months for another dose :)

Mda is known to have a rougher comedown than mdma. Mda is a more intense drug in my opinion. I miss mda, i haven't had it since pills from way back.

what research lead you to conclude that you had MDA? sounds like a pretty big leap to conclude that based on subjective ppls experiences.

MDA is very similar to MDMA, same great feeling. Not all that trippy. the MDXX feeling overides any extra tripiness by far.

what research lead you to conclude that you had MDA? sounds like a pretty big leap to conclude that based on subjective ppls experiences.

MDA is very similar to MDMA, same great feeling. Not all that trippy. the MDXX feeling overides any extra tripiness by far.
I agree with you. Some people will take mystery mdma and experience trippiness look up info online and conclude it must be mda when most of the time it was just some research chem considering lots of new chems give that effect.

I purchased a marquis, I'm too cheap to buy the whole kit for a handful of pills. A couple of my friends tried them and did not seem to experience the same trippyness I did. They thought it was amazing. I'm ready to give it another whirl.

Test results were a deep purple, almost black. Considering that I know this connect very well and the test results seem to point to MD something would you guys still think this is a research Chem?