• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

First time Marquis test ever (Help needed please)

HambleHound

Greenlighter
Hi,

Hope someone can help me out please. Did my first Marquis test last night after obtaining some pills over Xmas.

Obviously want to be as safe as possible hence buying the kit. Now after extensive searches on various sites I cant find a similar match to the pills I bought (lightning bolts - the single sided embossed ones that are very crumbly, no taste or smell).

img0210pj.jpg

Now I took a small sample and it went dark purple instantly - this morning I checked the sample in it has turned almost black

Now after trawling the net for more info on the Marquis turning to purple im getting confusing conflicting reports - most say purple is a good sign and will contain MD** others say purple could be a sign of Codeine.

Anyone have any other ways I can test these are safe before I take them.

Thanks for your help

Last edited:
Nope. These are from the UK - bit skeptical about taking these as I cant find them on pill reports and they have no taste whatsoever!

img0210pj.jpg

Nope - none whatsoever.

If they are bunk (which I suspect) why would the marquis test show purple/black?.

^ You could mail one to ecstasydata.org. or get it checked in switzerland.

Never heard of a pill that tricks testers and doesn't have MDMA. I'm intrigued though. There's a reason police officers here send evidence to a lab for further analysis after busting someone with drugs though.

I gave this some thought. . Is it possible these pills only contai. Traces of MDMA? I have seen results on ecstasy data - MDMA : (trace)