• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

First time LSD

Did not feel anything huh? I'm not an acid expert but I've done my fair share of phycs and seems they were either fake or very weak research chemicals. You will feel it start to kick in in about 2 hours. I say this every time and I can not stress it enough (BUY A TEST KIT) they are online and are not expensive at all, rather pay a few bucks to save a few and in some cases even your life, I ALWAYS test mine even from close friends, you really just never know. And as for the coke I would say for your first trip to be in a sober state when you ingest the chemicals. Be safe, good luck and have fun! :)

I just wanna throw something out there. Years ago I was at a Stones concert & dropped acid for the first time. I expected...you know...my money's worth. I did experience a serious wave of nausea, did puke. After that all I felt was "flat". Everything seemed toned down...colors not as bright as I was used to, music lacked the gives me chills ecstasy I was accustomed to. Very disappointing. I didn't know what to make of it. Figured I'd been burned.

A couple of years passed and I had the opportunity to do acid again. Figured, This time it'll happen. Nope. Same result. Felt the nausea wave, then...flat. Mediocre. Grey concrete.

About a year later I sought psychiatric care for a severe depression. I ended up being diagnosed with bipolar disorder. Decades later and I'm still in treatment for BD. Recently I spoke with my psychiatrist about my experiences with LSD. Her take was that the acid had actually brought me down to "normal." My usual state was hypomanic-manic. She reminded me of all the research that's being done now with hallucinogenics and certain mental illnesses, especially depression and mood disorders.

I'm definitely not saying that you have a mental illness. I'm just adding my experience to this thread because, for some people, a lack of the expected response to LSD might be indicative of some type of psychiatric disorder.