View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

First time LSD

I Am Kira

Bluelighter
Technically this is my second time, the first time I took 1 tab that was said to be 130mcg. Smoked a lot of kief and eventually wasn?t sure what high was what and I went to sleep. That?s was this past Friday. It?s 9:15pm right now and at 730pm I took 2 blotters from a fresh sheet. My girl had just picked it up and she came to serve me. I got 4 and popped 2. I don?t feel anhthing right now.. at all. Well about 30m ago I felt hella nauseous (haven?t eaten today that might be why) and I just feel tired, not drowsy but tired. Like I?ve been up for 2 days on a coke binge then went to work now I?m home just feeling tired. That tired..

Anyway I?m 99% sure it?s not fake or some random chemical. The blotter had no taste to it, although when I swallowed it after 10 mins I tasted something kinda nasty. No aftertaste though. Anyway it?s been a while and all I feel is tired. Like I?m ready to take a nap. Got earbuds in and I?m listening to foo fighters and I can hear the details, like the bass riff that you normally can?t hear through a speaker. Anyway should I wait longer or should I take the other 2 I?ve got?
Thanks

IM Gonna step outside and have a cigarette. Wish it was a joint tho. Maybe itll hit me while im on the porch but yea the nausea is back

Kinda bummed out cause I know she definitely would never sell me something fake, she does her own testing. I?m not gonna swallow these just leave them under my tongue as long as I can. I seriously wanna lay down and sleep tho ugh

Sorry to say man, but sounds like you got burned.

Have you actually WATCHED/SEEN/WITNESSED your hookup testing the drugs? Because apparently they didn't this time, and I would venture a guess that that's the case ALL THE TIME, not just this time....people like to talk, run their mouths, and lie/bullshit other people, especially when it's to their benefit (like making a sale, for example).....drug dealers have a tendency to tell the customer what they wanna hear...it's an unregulated market, after all.. Sometimes people even say shit just to sound cool.

Other then your hookup fucking you, there's basically one other possibility....interaction with other substances. Do/did you consume any other substances....? Licit, illicit, prescription, otc, anything at all? Doesn't have to be co-administered with the blotter either....anything you use at any time is what I'm asking.

-PA

Sorry to say man, but sounds like you got burned.

Have you actually WATCHED/SEEN/WITNESSED your hookup testing the drugs? Because apparently they didn't this time, and I would venture a guess that that's the case ALL THE TIME, not just this time....people like to talk, run their mouths, and lie/bullshit other people, especially when it's to their benefit (like making a sale, for example).....drug dealers have a tendency to tell the customer what they wanna hear...it's an unregulated market, after all.. Sometimes people even say shit just to sound cool.

Other then your hookup fucking you, there's basically one other possibility....interaction with other substances. Do/did you consume any other substances....? Licit, illicit, prescription, otc, anything at all? Doesn't have to be co-administered with the blotter either....anything you use at any time is what I'm asking.

-PA

A gram of cocaine 2h prior to taking the blotters. Honestly I?m pissed but I don?t feel sober. And it?s not exactly an enjoyable high. I just feel tired, like anybody would after doing coke. I want it to work so fucking bad..sigh

It?s been 5 hours and I?m just sitting here looking stupid as fuck. IVE heard of acid taking so long to kick in so I?m kinda banking on that lol

Well, first off, especially considering you don't have LSD experience, it is highly inadvisable to be dosing cocaine (or any powerful psychostimulant for that matter) with LSD.....it very likely would lead to an extremely uncomfortably powerful/intense experience.

Do you ever use anything else? Are you prescribed anything that you use AT ANY TIME?

-PA

Well, first off, especially considering you don't have LSD experience, it is highly inadvisable to be dosing cocaine (or any powerful psychostimulant for that matter) with LSD.....it very likely would lead to an extremely uncomfortably powerful/intense experience.

Do you ever use anything else? Are you prescribed anything that you use AT ANY TIME?

-PA

I was done with the coke by 5pm ish. Hadn?t dropped the acid till 730. Nothing else at all.. no over the counter nothing.

Doubt it?s relevant but I have an under active thyroid that?s never been treated

Still very unwise. You don't wanna be crashing off coke while tripping either dude. Coke crash is already unpleasant enough, LSD would enhance that tenfold. Not smart at all. Could make your trip an absolute hell. Just a fair warning.

As for your thyroid, no, it is incredibly unlikely to be relevant.

In light of your circumstances and factors revealed, I'd say it's fair to say now that you got ripped off. Sucks man, but it happens. I might suggest you look into another (honest, reliable) source...oh and test your own drugs from now on instead of just believing what someone tells you....people lie.
Better luck next time.

Oh, also, I say this since you say you're tired- if/when you ever do get some actual/real LSD, it certainly won't make you tired....it's actually more of a stimulating substance. Tends to keep people up even hours after most of the effects have worn down/died out. Just a heads up.

I'd suggest you do a little research before tripping (or ingesting/consuming ANY substance for that matter). Places like Erowid and Wikipedia (and here of course!) are good places to start.
Pre-consumption research and reagent testing are ALWAYS very simple and easy, good HR.
Maintain good HR habits. Stay safe, healthy and alive.

-PA

Last edited:
Well it?s 3am and all I have to show for it is -$50 and a raging headache that?s not letting me fall asleep

lesson learned. Buy a test kit, theyre cheap. Or TLC and a black light, would give a good idea if you have lsd. You got lucky. It could have been 5meamt or a nbome. Then you would have been in the hospital or something from an overdose.

lesson learned. Buy a test kit, theyre cheap. Or TLC and a black light, would give a good idea if you have lsd. You got lucky. It could have been 5meamt or a nbome. Then you would have been in the hospital or something from an overdose.

SHe told her dealer what I said and he cussed her out and said he won?t sell her a ssheet anymore. That?s not even fair those were my words. And also she said he?s willing to trade a corner pattern for a white on whatever that means. And she mentioned some of the tabs were discolored like they got wet on accident. Maybe his fault? She trips regularly, I find it hard to believe the first 2 times I attempt to trip, nothing happens. But we?ll see if she?ll theow me 1 for free to see if I just got a bad tab..(4x) lol

SHe told her dealer what I said and he cussed her out and said he won?t sell her a ssheet anymore. That?s not even fair those were my words. And also she said he?s willing to trade a corner pattern for a white on whatever that means. And she mentioned some of the tabs were discolored like they got wet on accident. Maybe his fault? She trips regularly, I find it hard to believe the first 2 times I attempt to trip, nothing happens. But we?ll see if she?ll theow me 1 for free to see if I just got a bad tab..(4x) lol
Kira, unless I misread your post you were coming off a night of Cocaine. That is NOT EVEN conducive for a trip, much less a first trip. And it's White On White (WOW) tabs her connect was referring to...I think so anyway.
Try the dark Net Markets...easy, safe and (if you do your research) reliable.
There is no sourcing on BL or I'd give you a vendor...sorry.

Kira, unless I misread your post you were coming off a night of Cocaine. That is NOT EVEN conducive for a trip, much less a first trip. And it's White On White (WOW) tabs her connect was referring to...I think so anyway.
Try the dark Net Markets...easy, safe and (if you do your research) reliable.
There is no sourcing on BL or I'd give you a vendor...sorry.

Idk shit about the dark net. Idk how I feel about receiving in the mail. I killed that coke in 2hours and was over the comedown by the time I got my hands on the acid.

And yeah white on white but idk what that means. I?d try to use the dark net market but idk how to even take precaution you know?

Well, keep trying then and you're bound to hit pay dirt sooner or later. It was just a thought. And if your coke was any good at all you weren't over the comedown by then(2.5 hours), you were still high.

SLOOOOW DOOOOWN and take your time. You sound like a kid, which means you have decades to trip...unless, of course, you get some noxious shit by being in too big a hurry and then...who knows?

Well, keep trying then and you're bound to hit pay dirt sooner or later. It was just a thought. And if your coke was any good at all you weren't over the comedown by then(2.5 hours), you were still high.

SLOOOOW DOOOOWN and take your time. You sound like a kid, which means you have decades to trip...unless, of course, you get some noxious shit by being in too big a hurry and then...who knows?
To be fair it wasn?t powder it was hard, and the worst part about it is the comedown when you wanna get back up again. Half a pack of cigarettes later and I?m mostly fine. I live in Detroit, man. It?s hard to find shitty coke. But anyways yea I won?t have another opportunity to try for a week at least. I?d prefer to have the next day off work before tripping. Although things didn?t go as planned

Lol yeah drug dealers don't typically take kindly to customers complaining or speaking ill of their product....even if they know it's shit. They usually won't care and most likely won't admit when they've sold bunk. The angry outburst from yours is of no surprise.
Don't get me wrong, some are decent about this kind of thing, some make legitimate mistakes or really don't know....but when they react like yours.....that's when you find a new dealer...even if they're still willing to sell to you.

The product you're thinking of is probably white on white. It's just a specific product/brand.....well, more accurately, it's the sheet design....plain white no picture. Was pretty popular a few years back. But it very well could be bunk or counterfeit.

Beenhead is absolutely correct in saying this could've been much worse. GET YOURSELF SOME TEST REAGENTS. THEY ARE CHEAP AS HELL, definitely worth the few bucks. Unless you're keen on poisoning yourself.

-PA