Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

First time LSD

ColtDan

Bluelighter
I dont often write reports, & has been a long time since ive written one so i thought i would write this.. Tried LSD at last.. aprox 140ug, i've smoked quite a lot of DMT in the past, MXE and ket, AMT a few times, but only just got around to trying acid... and i loved it

The whole day was nicely sunny trippy adventuring in the countryside, through fields and around a big park with a lake in the middle, felt like a perfect set and setting, good first time dose, towards the end it eased off into blissful euphoric lovely-ness. went in on a bit of a comedown which wasn't wise but, friendly playful stuff as the girl tripping with me described it, open eye patterning everywhere, euphoric electric body buzz, first noticed the body buzz coming on in my legs when i sat down, then it crept up through me, vivid random flowing fluid closed eye visuals, beautiful, did get restless and edgy at points though but not properly uncomfortable, i felt indecisive at points, but it was kinda enveloped, felt like it would take some doing for me to have a bad trip on it.

Felt glowing after, have been for days, very clean n smooth ride the whole time, it was child-like wonder/amusement the entire time. cant see myself using it recreationally often though. altho ive never been much of a fan of using physcs recreationally anyway, more of a tool. Gonna try AL-LAD next

Last edited:
Lovely! Sounds a lot like my first trip. Someone told me AL-LAD was a lot like LSD so I'll be interested to hear if you agree.

Sweet :)

Gotta love the child-like awe and wonder you get when tripping. Did you prefer it to AMT? i've yet to try a reasonable dose of that. I reckon after everything i've tried - LSD is still up there in terms of all time favourites.

Yeah i prefer it, i find AMT is hard to dose, the effects feel all over the place sometimes, heavy body load, 4 hour comeup for me plus added feeling of sickness, AMT was more euphoric blissful though, very MDMA stylee but never got an afterglow from it, LSD is more gentle and smoother