Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

First time LSD

maddog214

Greenlighter
Hey guys,
I'm new to BL but I was wondering what it was like for your first time on LSD?
Last night SWIM had hectic time
SWIM dropped a tab after like 90mg* of Ritalin. Pupils dilated but SWIM felt nothing other then a slight calmness and a bit of confusion. SWIM went back too his mates house where he had a drop of undulated LSD (They said it was like 1000(some unit of measurement) in this beaker of about <5ml)
SWIM had a bit too drink and ended up taking some uppers and some downers after a while.
Now idk if these guys were messing with SWIM but he expected a lot more of a high then just a slight calm, slight confusion and fucking massive pupils
They assured SWIM that it was too do with his first time but SWIM's mate (and the guy who owned it) both had some and neither of them seemed too get much of a buzz other then the obviously dilated pupils
Guy's what's up, any ideas? (I'm thinking they got ripped off but they seemed too get pretty high off it before?)

I've never heard of someone not tripping off of legitimate LSD their first time. But everyone's brain chemistry is different. Maybe try not taking a slew of uppers and downers with it? If anything, I'd suspect that the amount of substances flooding your brain clouded the whole experience.

Also, the whole "SWIM" thing is pretty pointless and provides no legal protection. Just say "last night I took acid".

I would advice against taking undulated LSD. It might seriously interfere with the frequences that your brain is undulating at, causing a massive fractallised resonance. This, in turn, might lead to a wormhole. Or worse.
Seriously though, please describe your experience with a little bit more of coherent detail, since "taking some uppers and some downers" is not the most informative piece of reading.

LSD is a solid and has to be mixed with liquid to properly dose.

I suspect they gave you a small amount to see how you would react.

LSD is a powerful drug which will have effects for up to several months. Don't get carried away.