View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

First Time LSD Question

Padhome

Greenlighter
I will be taking LSD for the first time next weekend, and want to do it in a nice pasture near a river, but I am aware that it may be better to do it in a 'safe' environment like my room/house. I will have someone looking after me.

Any advice is appreciated, thank you.

My first time was outdoors at a park, very nice actually. The green and the nearby river were magical.

outdoors is always the best, this time of year the weather is perfect for it. i would say that you should think of a back up plan just in case it rains or you all get antsy and want to move to a different space. the psychedelic experience is all about set and setting: your mindset, how you feel that day, etc. and the environment and people that are around you. make sure you are tripping with people that you are comfortable around. since its your first time, you should have someone sober (or not tripping at least), around just in case. it can help to have someone there to remind you that you havent lost your mind! anyways, plan it out, but be flexible. go with the flow. definitely bring some good music with you! be safe and happy trails!

Thank you both of you. The person I am with I trust completely. I'll definitely make sure I bring music ^^.

I'd go for it if getting home from there wouldn't be TOO big of a hassle. Not that you should count on freaking out and wanting to go home at all, but having the option to return home without like having to sit in a car for 4 hours, just helps to feeling secure. If you do need a car for it at all, obviously don't drive yourself!
But I really doubt that you live insanely far away from a pasture so it should be fine. It's different from being at a festival somewhere with a lot of friends, in such a case deciding to just up and go isn't always just that easy.

It sounds good, having a person with you you trust completely and going outdoors, having music at your disposal... if you dose reasonably you got a lot of bases covered.

Enjoy your very special day <3

(P.S. doing your homework on it would be very wise, but when you actually go trip I recommend that you just let go of your expectations and ideas about how it might be like. Just let the magic unfold.)

Thank you Solipsis.

The pasture is quite close to home so getting back will not be an issue. Thanks for the advice, I've actually tried to limit the amount of content I've read about other peoples experiences in order to try and make the trip as natural as possible, but I'll try and relinquish my expectations.