• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

First time IV heroin.. Not that great?

Juanmoretime

Greenlighter
So I IV'd some BTH for the first time today, and I must say it was very underwhelming. Now when I say that, I don't mean the high wasn't more intense it's just that I didn't get the rush i hear about so often. Sure it hit me faster than any other ROA, but I wouldn't consider it a rush. I made sure to do a tester dose before hand so I know it was good quality tar. I am nodding pretty hard at the moment though, maybe it's a blessing in disguise that I didn't feel a rush.

Well, the tester shot was a good idea. But it also ruined your rush. You won't experience a rush with opiates already in your system. It's going from not high, to high in 5 seconds that is the rush.

Well, the tester shot was a good idea. But it also ruined your rush. You won't experience a rush with opiates already in your system. It's going from not high, to high in 5 seconds that is the rush.

You're right, I was too high to realize that when I made this thread lol...

When I was using IV was more 'cost effective' but can't really say the rush or high was that much better. I mostly would find myself blinking in and out of nods. And having track marks...

Needle ain't worth it!

Juanmoretime: I remember talking to you on here before about smoking BTH, on one of your threads.. you were saying you weren't interested in IV if I recall? I could be wrong, but I thought it was you that said that.. Probably shouldn't have done that but still its not too late for you, but now that you did it, and didn't get the rush you were hoping for, its almost inevitable that curiosity will come back one day, maybe tomorrow, maybe a year from now, but you will probably always wonder what would have happened had you not done any before hand... It is very true that once you have already done some dope or any opioid no matter the ROA, then do a shot with a bit more dope or whatever, it wont be as intense most of the time.. but then again its def smart to test it, which is the shitty thing about heroin.. you can never be too sure what's in it, even if you do test it! I always preferred slamming pharms like dilaudid, opana, and oxy, or sometime oxy+dilly in one shot, which was insane! that was my favorite thing to mix those 2 together for the dilly rush and the oxy high/longer legs.. or shooting opana IRs was also incredible! mainly preferred pharms because I knew what I was getting every time, unlike H.. but that didn't last too long before H showed up in both ECP and BTH form all over the place here and took over, and soon I traded my expensive pill habit for a much cheaper dope habit.. I mean I love a good shot of dope too, but I was always a bit more nervous about what it was cut with, how potent it was, and how it would affect me unlike I was with pharms knowing it would be awesome every time. Please stick with your other ROA you normally use man, it is not worth it! don't let curiosity fuck with your life, because if your anything like me it can and will!