Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

First time IM DPT/KETAMINE

Achten

Bluelighter
Hello there,

Recently i tried insufflating DPT for the first time. I also take ketamine once or twice a month, same route of administration. Good experiences, but I read you "havent tried them" unless you tried them IM. I also like needing less material and just the idea of trying something new. I am extremely apprehensive as I know this is not without danger. Good thing is my gf is a dentist so she knows how to do IM shots without a problem.

My question is, how would we go about preparing a solution? I assume the DPT i have is relatively clean. Can someone enlighten me on the HR practices specific for this experiment? How to prepare? What to look for after the shot, how to know you havent done damage to the muscle?

My Ketamine is in powder form, illegally obtained. Is it correct its not a good idea to try to IM this?

Thanks for reading. I might add new questions as i move closer to experimenting!

My Ketamine is in powder form

No don't inject that it could be anything from bashed up paracetamol, or flour or worse, you want shards or crystally K if you can get that in your area, obviously vials are better but we don't get that here in the UK, and also there isn't enough for me in a vial as there normally about 0.5, I'm not sure where you live, or what's available for you, if you can buy liquid K from a bottle thats better, start with 0.5 or a .1, there is plenty of info on injecting on Bluelight as I recently started doing this and have a post on exactly this if you want to read it click on my name and posts and there's some info there, only on K though I don't know what DPT is, what is it?

DPT is DiPropylTryptamine, which seems like a unique hallucinogen related to DMT.

With K, pure, it seems like a intens and interesting experience. Def try them seperate first and when combining start low. Never had DPT, but the Ketamine vials and powder, both producing the typical K effects. Robo dancing or a nice hole and a sedating come down.

In theory that combo looks godly.

Can't help with IM injection but from my experience DPT is not very water soluable. I always need to add a little drop of PG to get it dissolved.

Are you in the UK?

The few times I've had ketamine and IM'ed it and the shit loads of times I IM'ed MXE I always used micro-filters/micron-filters.

I'm in the UK and a certain website sells one's that are made in France called SteriFilts, they're far superior to another type I used called Filter Syringes, where the filter is built in to the lid and you place it directly in to the cooking up pan/spoon.

If your local needle exchange doesn't give them out, ask, they normally don't offer them them straight away even then most don't supply them at all.

Google SteriFilts and you'll find where to get them.

I've never IM'ed DPT or used PG as a solvent for making my own injection.

If you just use your powder, even if it's 99.9% ketamine and IM it with sterile equipment but without a micro-filter there's a big change of getting an abscess or worse and for which you'll most likely need anti-biotics.

The reason people can IV without micron-filters is something to do with the immune system being able to attack the injected particles straight away, where as it works differently in a muscle some.
That's obviously a laymens way of putting it.

Edit: Wheel filters, a type of micron-filter are even better than SteriFilts but around £1 a piece when not bought in bulk.

Can't help with IM injection but from my experience DPT is not very water soluable. I always need to add a little drop of PG to get it dissolved.
Didn't most report's were about smoking, or vaping, the DPT. As means of administration.

I am totally not into IM or IV-ing voluntarily anything.

So a snorted line of K with some vaped or smoked DPT would be what I would aim for.

If you just use your powder, even if it's 99.9% ketamine and IM it with sterile equipment but without a micro-filter there's a big change of getting an abscess or worse and for which you'll most likely need anti-biotics

What why? I've started IM'ing K and use the filter that comes with the cooker, and brand new needle and syringe every time, I boil the K in clean water till it dissolves so that should kill off any bugs so why would it cause an abscess if everything is clean?

I must admit the SteriFilts sound cool, a filter in the lid, I might just get them if they're on ebay, then again how would I explain that coming through the letterbox, but still, I've just gone and picked up new needles fucksake lol, I'm going to be more paranoid than normal now about abscesses

There could still be bacteria kicking around in the K/DPT, which you aren't sterilizing. That's the reason for using the micron filter.

I had a seizure from MXE and DMT. Granted, it was 80mg MXE and 300mg DMT, but it doesn’t sound like a safe combo and so I’d assume ketamine + DPT is not, either.

Thanks everyone for the tips! I'd be most afraid of impurities causing problems.

For what it's worth, i wasn't immediately planning on combining the two. Not the first few runs, anyway. (although, with snorting, just 50-60mg ketamine relaxes in such a way that I just slide into DPT realm).

Ketamine and DPT both intranasal was a very good combination imo. But does get extremely weird on higher dosages. DPT is such a special chem.