• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids First time Heroin Use

bennydiazepine

Greenlighter
Recently acquired 0.5g of (Reportedly, through vendor and other users) High purity #4 Heroin.

I did my research and read some old threads on this forum and purchased scales that weighed 0.000 (3 decimals after the zero) and started of with 10mg snorted, Waited 15 minutes felt slightly relaxed, more calm etc like what most opiates do to me. Within the hour I re dosed slightly larger (around 15mg) and could feel it a bit more. Around 3 hours after my first dose, I Plugged/Shelfed (Put it up my ass) 20mg, I was expecting to feel that ROA a lot more but it was fairly underwhelming after 20 minutes, So I took a little bump around 15mg. Felt it a bit more this time, however didn't go on the nod first thing I noticed was the nausea got to the point where I had to throw up, and have thrown up 4 times since. Literally just had to stop writing this post to go and vomit and my last dose was 3~4 hours ago.

Am I doing something wrong? Or was my expectation of Heroin to high?

I love opiates, they are my drug of choice. I have had a break for about a month leading up to this did sip Codeine for 3 days in a row around NYE. But I have gotten way more "on the nod" on Codeine Syrup /w Promethazine Tablets. Usually drink around 250mg-300mg Codeine and aim to have 50mg Promethazine per 30ml of syrup poured.

Is my dose wrong? I'm 99% certain the gear is pure or close to it, the vendor has over 3000 reviews on a DNM, and multiple "seasoned users" have spoken highly about the vendors heroin.

One explanation might be the staggered dosing. The initial part of the heroin high (or any opioid) is the most impressive. If you had taken one single strong dose up front you might have had a different impression of it.
Interesting, Thankyou for the input. Since you're a staff member and you have such a high post count.

I'm not asking for a dosage recommendation, but could I ask say how much would be in an average users line or bump of high purity heroin?

You asked average user lines. I missed high quality part of your post. You should propably snort 40mg-60mg at once to get a good cev buzz. I misread your first post.

Last edited:
way too big quantities in just two sessions! It's granted you got nausea and vomited!
I'd have done 30mg slowly over the course of an hour approximately, so to reach the nod little by little, let it get you almost imperceptibly. It's h not coke ;)

Do not snort 200mg pure heroin. If it was really high quality/pure (likely not..) you should’ve felt those doses. Dealers lie, not much more need be said than that.

-GC
Yeah, was fairly sure the 200mg would be too much. I felt it, I got itchy relaxed and nauseas (After I plugged it) just didn't get on the nod like I thought I would.
You asked average user lines. I missed high quality part of your post. You should propably snort 40mg-60mg at once to get a good cev buzz. I misread your first post.
Thanks mate, I will give that a crack today. What's the general consensus when it comes to re-dosing? ~6hrs
way too big quantities in just two sessions! It's granted you got nausea and vomited!
I'd have done 30mg slowly over the course of an hour approximately, so to reach the nod little by little, let it get you almost imperceptibly. It's h not coke ;)
First time rookie error ay! I'll give it another crack today, One weird aspect I noticed was my voice got really Husky once I was affected (Pupils were like pins) this doesn't happen on any other opiate for me.

First time I did some heroin, I felt next to nothing until I went to bed and realized that I had slight CEVs (nothing impressive, just dim lights and an impression of a room) and couldn't fall asleep. It kept me up almost the whole night. I should never get much more out of heroin but the morphine capsules I got (directly from the pharmacy) were able to induce a nod, exactly once. Never hit this again, also never had to vomit, but it seems opiates can indeed be a hit or miss. I eventually fell in love with the relaxed stimulation morphine was able to give me and became addicted nevertheless but in the end it isn't worth it unless you're in serious pain.

First time I did some heroin, I felt next to nothing until I went to bed and realized that I had slight CEVs (nothing impressive, just dim lights and an impression of a room) and couldn't fall asleep. It kept me up almost the whole night. I should never get much more out of heroin but the morphine capsules I got (directly from the pharmacy) were able to induce a nod, exactly once. Never hit this again, also never had to vomit, but it seems opiates can indeed be a hit or miss. I eventually fell in love with the relaxed stimulation morphine was able to give me and became addicted nevertheless but in the end it isn't worth it unless you're in serious pain.
Hey I had this exact same experience, I snorted around 30mg before bed and felt like I was up all night itching, but it felt good. I woke up this morning feeling very rested so I'm not sure what happened, I definetly woke up multiple times through the night and smoked a bunch of weed but yeah I too felt like I was up for the whole night.

40mg was the sweet spot I just found, correct me if I'm wrong but the BA of booty bumping is much higher than insufflation, so I would need a lot less?

Where are you guys finding heroin in 2023????
I live in the Philadelphia area…. Everything is fentanyl…EVERYTHING.

I don't think this is giving a source, because its so broad but I source everything from DNM's. Australia, the quality of everything is shockingly bad.

3hr north of Philly I've gotten heroin in the last few years. Probably had fent in it but still had the classic dope taste and legs. It's definitely around but yeah definitely mostly just fent now

Diacetylmorphine (Heroin) was actually introduced as an alternative “less addictive” form of Morphine by Bayer Pharmaceuticals in German in the 1890’s ….until it was discovered that Heroin was GREATLY more addictive and habit forming than morphine itself. Bayer halted mass production of Heroin in 1914

Fast forward to 2015 and pharmaceutical Diamorphine (Heroin) is available to extreme addicts who failed Methadone treatment many times. The United Kingdom took centre stage, several other countries such as Switzerland, Europe, Canada etc.

Swiss manufactured Diaphin (Diacetylmorphine HCL) 10 gram glass jars of 100% pure pharmaceutical grade Heroin

3 parts Diamorphine
1.5 part Cocaine

I.V. Injection of pharmaceutical grade Speedball is just pure sex

Diacetylmorphine (Heroin) was actually introduced as an alternative “less addictive” form of Morphine by Bayer Pharmaceuticals in German in the 1890’s ….until it was discovered that Heroin was GREATLY more addictive and habit forming than morphine itself. Bayer halted mass production of Heroin in 1914

Fast forward to 2015 and pharmaceutical Diamorphine (Heroin) is available to extreme addicts who failed Methadone treatment many times. The United Kingdom took centre stage, several other countries such as Switzerland, Europe, Canada etc.

Swiss manufactured Diaphin (Diacetylmorphine HCL) 10 gram glass jars of 100% pure pharmaceutical grade Heroin

3 parts Diamorphine
1.5 part Cocaine

I.V. Injection of pharmaceutical grade Speedball is just pure sex

When i brought up getting something with less side effects then morphine with my old doc who was from Britain she actually suggested Diamorphine lol. Sadly Diamorphine does not exist in Canada so i had to go with dilaudid which i find unless it's injected is a waste really but has the downside of being so short acting.

Ive had dilaudid and coke together and i have to say it was awesome goddamn