• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

First time heroin dose

As a veteran IV user, I'm sure you're well aware that this is an impossible question to answer. The best advice would be to just shoot a tiny bit at first to get a feel for it. After 30 seconds or so try a little more. Once you've guaged it's potency, then you can go the whole hog. Take care...

Start small man.. seriously... like try not even a ticket. then work your way up from there. if you are used to 70mg of oxys and do an equal amount of the dope, if its fentanyl your're going to be in for a bad time. that shit will kill you before you even know it. epending on your location, your gear is most likely going to have fentanyl in it. most of it all nowadays does anyways.. finding actual real pure heroin nowadays is like digging a hole in your back yard and finding gold. almost non existent now. sucks because when you get actual good pure heroin nothing compares to it IMO. Just snort a little bump and wait 15-30 mins. if you need more do more.

like others have said... you can always do more, but not less. and for the sake of your safety, dont mix benzos or booze with it please.. i mean to each their own but just my opinion on helping with HR.

Last edited:
Back to basics. Veteran IV user unsure of how much is a safe dose for the new grey powder heroin. Any thoughts?

Haven't seen grey powder in a while. IMO i would just snort or smoke a llittle to test it before rigging up. East or West coast?

This thread was from 2011...

You can't really tell what a safe dose is these days, thanks to the rise in fentanyl as a cut/replacement for heroin. Going by color, smell, looks etc is not any use.

Start very very small, maybe 2-5mg, if it's pure fentanyl or close to that taking more could cause an OD.