Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

First time heroin dose. Snorted and smoked

headmelt

Bluelighter
Hey :) got a point or china white given to me th other day ,have used once years and years ago but I didn't have it personally , was just given a line so I didn't know the exact dose. Could anyone tell me anything on doses ? I dont use ant prescription opiates or any prescription drugs at all so I don't have any tolerance what so ever. I'm also aware of what it is too , don't plan on using it again hahaha. Not really into it all that much :) so thanks before you write it :) I've checked erowid but I thought I'd ask here as I've heard 10mg is good snorted but not enough smoked ? I couldn't find much on there on it. Thanks :)

Hey headmelt,

I wouldn't snort more than 15 or 20mg in your first line. As for smoking its extremely varried as it depends how much smoke you manage to enhale, your technique ect

I would say just keep having little puffs untill you are satisfied how you feel. Don't go overboard, but its *less* likely to come close to an overdose than snorting or IV.

Still as with any opiates be very carful! You can always put more into your body, but can't take it out once its in.

Stay safe!

Andy

I dunno about snorting or smoking it but one point was maximum I have done, it's not my DOC and just happens to be around sometimes.

Not done it in its own and always been wired so one point put me in a rather odd nod so to speak, made me puke and still wanting yo just bliss out and get up n go.

Depends on the strength and never went first, can see how easy it is to it on opiates.

Didn't get the physical addiction and suspect it's just because of the sporadic use and stimulant use concurrenty but that's just a theory.

Indeed bro :) yeah I have a bit of rock laying around , thought about using it when I had crashed fully to zone out ? No idea if that's safe though hahah. You got any idea ? Combining stimulants (ice) and heroin? Cheers for the info :)

For AndyTurbo *** ...... Cheers bro :) :) I'll go 15. Any idea on how bad it is for the heart after a few points of rock ? (I've) and what kinda time I should wait after my last dose ?

Too Andy ** Yeah I'm pretty good in the old foil lol been smoking rock on and off for years off it hahahaha :) shouldn't have a problem with the H

Speedballing is fun and not taking it lightly since you should be aware of the risks, it does strain your heart and not an everyday treat, just a sometimes treat

:D

There's threads on this combo probably in other drugs and everyone has their preferences of order of drug, timing and dose .

I've only ever iv heroin, done all the ROA of amphetamines so a point of meth, point of hammer as fucking hell shooting when nodding is impossible.