View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

First time friend doing 25i 1400ug

M

Mynameissomethi

Is 1400ug a big dose for first time? Also he may have popped an ecstasy pill an hour ago but we think it's bunk bc he hasn't felt much and he even chewed it

Don't!

- It's a bad plan to dose on a potent drug the first time combined with another major drug, because you don't know how you will react.
- 25i can be dangerous and lethal, it can influence body temperature which ecstasy can as well.
- 1400 ug is a VERY big dose even if you don't combine it with anything. People have died from less than that, although reactions do vary a lot. Without combining under 500 ug - like 300 - is way more reasonable.
- An hour is not always enough to wait for a pill to kick in, depending on binders and fillers but especially if it turns out it is not bunk but another drug than MDMA, like say PMA which is dangerous and takes longer to kick in.

So skip the 25i otherwise it is dangerous.

I'm afraid this comes too late, disappointed noone responded to this.

Don't do 25i, but if you do, don't do 1.4 mg, but if you do, don't mix with MDMA.

Jesus Christ. I'm gonna assume this poster is now dead. Now I regret visiting this site less.

I seriously fucking hope you didn't go through with this. Please let us know how you're doing OP...