• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids first time fentanyl 75mcg...

abj447

Greenlighter
In my country pain management ends with Tramadol. Other opioids are reserved for cancer patients and accidents victims (only during time in hospital). Otherwise it's almost impossible to get them.

I am on Tramadol/Paracetamol for my back pain, that was reluctantly given to me after nothing helped. I can eat up to 500 mg daily and it doesn't really help, only gives me nausea.

So I was trying to get some pharma grade opioids for myself, but I was unable to locate anything, except a guy who sells heroin (I haven't really used drugs in past, so I don't know many drug/pills dealers). I don't want to take heroin, since I don't know what's inside and what purity the product is. No one I know sells morphine or Oxycodone, but I found guy who is willing to share with me 75mcg/h Fentanyl Patches he is prescribed. I've heard of people hammering their fingers to get opioids, which is something I would be willing to do, but it actually doesn't work in my country (they make your finger straight and tell you to go home).

Now I know 75mcg is a horse dose. Can someone like me, who was only on Tramadol before use this patches? I couldn't find anyone with lower dose patches and I have read that it's unwise to cut them, since it can lead to actually more fentanyl being released. I don't want to die from overdose, but I also don't want to live in pain.

Cutting down the size does work with some patches, Can you elaborate on the brand and type of patch? Like Drug in adhesive, reservoir, etc? Some have also used a square of packing tape over 1/2 of the adhesive surface that makes contact with your skin. But we really need to know the brand and type to make suggestions like the aforementioned ones.

He has Fentanyl Actavis 75 ug/h Transdermal System. Whole package is square, I haven't actually seen one patch, since I want it to be in unopen pack, like from pharmacy, so I am sure no one tapered with it.