View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

First time dropping LSD dosage

psychonautcasper

Greenlighter
Im going to be tripping soon and i will have two tabs. they are maybe 75-100ug each. i dont know but its potent from a trusted source i have to ask him when i get it. Acid is hard to find in my area and I want to have an interesting trip or some sort of spritiual trip. I feel confident doing two tabs with a close friend sitter, I wont have any priorites for the next few days. The setting is in my friends basement, and most likely no parents will be there or Ill trip late at night. I want to see the night sky on acid too so i dont mind dropping late. My question is it ideal to take two tabs? I wont have another oppurtnity for a while. I could take 1 tab, but I have read reports that 1 tab some people get very bored and effects might be very mild. While 2 i could have maybe a more "mystical experience." Also i have read reports of two tabs the first time and they never regret it.

Do you have any prior experience with psychedelics? If no, I'd strongly advise against both tabs. LSD is a very intense drug, and shouldn't be underestimated by any means. Even if you do have experience I still say go with just one tab to get a feel for it first.

I had tripped on magic mushrooms quite a few times at high doses, and thought because of that I could handle a 400-500microgram trip on LSD for my first time. I was feeling really arrogant, and I wanted to see what all it could offer. Boy, did I get put in my place really quick. I had the worst panic attack of my life, but it was also one of the most beautiful experiences I've ever had.

No matter what, it is never ideal to take two doses for a first trip. For your first time, just take one dose, because no matter what you've heard, you don't yet know how you will react to it.