• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

First time dope

cyberius

Bluelight Crew
I'm getting 3 bags of north east dope today and this is my first time getting high on opiates. How much do I take and how do I take it? What will it feel like?

Ive never shot H before. Ive only shot medical grade Morphine (what heroin turns into after it reaches the BBB), so i cant give you an exact dose. But once you push the plunger all the way down, its a instant rush of pure "euphoria". It feels like a beautiful warm blanket is wrapped around you, feeling like PURE HEAVEN. You might get a tingling sensation as well. You are perfectly content with everything. You are happy. All anxiety goes away. etc, etc...In my opinion, it feels better then an orgasm.

I hope you read the post "should i try heroin" at the top of the page. This is something that can possibly change your life FOREVER. Im not kidding. PLEASE BE CAREFUL. I CANNOT REITERATE ENOUGH THAT THIS CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER.

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/704633-Should-I-Try-Heroin-MEGATHREAD <-- look at this first

Last edited:
Start with a small dose especially if you have no tolerance

Yes dose very small and work you're way up slowly. If it is pure heroin you could feel 5mg with no tolerance which is a tiny amount of powder. Of course what you have will not be pure but since you don't know how pure you have to start very small.

Then there is risk of your heroin containing fentanyl or fentanyl derivative. This is very common these days unfortunately. This adds a whole new layer of risk because you won't know how much to take due to this risk causing too many variables. Plus with fentanyl there can be hot spots in the powder so one bump might be weak while another equally sized one could be dangerously potent.

You could snort very tiny bumps and give yourself plenty of time in between. After awhile you will discover how much you need to use to feel good. There are too many variables for us to be able to recommend you an actual dosage.

Be careful man.

I'm a moderate meth addict already, that waking up feeling will always be my main love. I don't think this will compare to my meth addiction

how long will 3 bags last

I'm a moderate meth addict already, that waking up feeling will always be my main love. I don't think this will compare to my meth addiction

:/

I don't think we can answer that. We don't know purity, how big your doses will end up being, how often you'll redose, etc.

I would not assume you won't have issues with heroin. It can really grab some people... Even those who consider themselves stimulant users. Better to go into it with as much caution as possible (best just to avoid altogether). Addiction is a very real risk regardless of your previous drug use/preference.

I'm getting 3 bags of north east dope today and this is my first time getting high on opiates. How much do I take and how do I take it? What will it feel like?

If youre already affected by uppers it really isnt that great to be honest.

I just used half a point per shot personally.

I dont think youll like it but hey its drugs right?

H can/will change that. VERY EASILY. One taste and it can take control of your life.

Even if you primarily use stimulants and don't think you'd have much interest in heroin, addiction is still a real possibility here as you already know and there are lots of people on here whose lives have been changed forever by having tried heroin. Though, addiction is not a guarantee, but it's a possibility that you must consider. In fact, heroin is the most addictive drug, worse than meth in terms of addiction potential from what I have heard. Someone could try it once and be in a state of incredible bliss like you can't even imagine and fiend for it to a degree that feels damn near impossible to control and spiral into full-fledged addiction. Someone else could try it and hate the stuff and never want to go anywhere near it again. Or anything in between. So, I wouldn't simply assume that addiction isn't something to be concerned about because anyone can become addicted to heroin, despite their previous drug of choice. If you do it, use as low of a dose as possible and don't use it multiple days in a row (even if it's just a couple of days).

If you havent been able to stop meth, which is seriously just will power and keeping away from it, what makes you think this heroin drug will be a good idea?

So youll have the withdrawal shit from smack plus the urges for meth?

Well, been there done that. Not fucking fun. Youll find out.

You are a smart guy. Been around here a lot. You know what youre doing and are going to do it anyway.

As for how much? If its good H half a point. Who you doing it with? Shouldnt they help you?

Keep going and develop addiction though, you're even more fucked than ever before.

Then what?

Mate, when you have had your fun and run out of options, you will be best off in long term patient rehab.

This isnt Sober living though so remember this decision as the one you should have avoided but did anyway.

be really really cautious!
if it is good shit, you only need a hair line.
down here in fl its usually no good so i can do a whole bag or more but
if it was really good, even i would only do a hair line and i have a tolerance to opiate.

A bag could be multiple doses or not even one. It's best to assume it's multiple doses. If you have a 0.001 gram scale you could start with 0.005 then keep going up. If it's 100% pure 0.010 would be enough for anyone who hasn't via IV, which I don't recommend. You could dissolve it in water and use an oral syringe to squirt it up your butt to get a similar dose response as IV. Nasal probably requires twice the amount so you would be best off starting with 0.020 if it's dope.

The problem is there's a lot of fentanyl and if just one of those bags is a bad bag that is straight fent even 0.001 could kill you. You should not attempt this alone and should have narcan around as well as someone who knows how to administer it. I believe in the US it's legal to buy narcan at any pharmacy as well as needle exchanges usually give out narcan. You definitely should not need more than 0.1 grams. 0.03-0.06 grams is probably the dose you'll need, but again start much lower and always assume you have a bag of pure fentanyl as this is something you need to be safe rather than sorry

Honestly if your thinking about trying heroin id say dont unless you enjoy wakeing up sick everyday and needing to do a shot just so you can fall back asleep. If your going to do heroin dont shoot it just snort a small amount i wish id never started shooting boy.

Cyberius, would you say that you are purposefully signing yourself up for addiction in order to try and deal with your current situation (- which I know of, of course, because you've posted about it)?

I think the important take away message from the "should I take heroin" thread is the amount of people saying "I didn't even enjoy it, and in the end I was taking it just to feel normal". I totally get wanting to mitigate/blunt psychological/life issues, but it literally does not work as a long term strategy, and ultimately causes more stress.

Take it easy man. x

Sorry but you seem to have enough problems with meth , but at least with meth you don't "have" to do it to feel normal. With opiates you literally need them after a while . That is really hard to deal with and your poor body already has been thru so much damage from meth adding this on top could bring you to the point of no return. Just sti ck to meth if you must it's not physically addicting and you can't die from it .

My advise is simply don't try it. I wish I never did. If you already have an addictive tendency as you've mentioned it can really suck you in. However, you are probably going to do it anyway. Most of the advise you have here sums up the main points already.

I myself can't imagine doing this drug without a mg scale. It's also been a long time since I've seen a stamp bag. I just buy grams. It's really hard to eyeball the difference between 10 an 25 mg or 30 and 55 mg, etc. I actually have almost no experience doing it nasally, but this is a safer route, although less efficient. However, doing dope with no tolerance is nice. Let's save shooting it for another time, and lets not assume there will be another time. I encourage you to do research first and click on the links suggested to you.

I say this just with caution. That if your already doing shit and addicted to it your gonna have a extremely good chance of just adding heroin to the list. I was in a similar spot years ago like you. I'd gotten a bag of black from my dealer which I didn't want. It was a miscommunication. I had no desire to do It before this time.
Had the same feelings of it would just be a taste for me. Plusbi had no meth at the time and I wanted to get high plus I paid for it.
Well it wasn't just a taste and started doing it everyday for 3 years. Had a little break and then back on it for 2 more currently with meth has well.
Heroin on its own is good but the combo is better. For me anyways. It smooths out the meth tweaky feeling and you don't nod off asleep from just using the heroin on its own. They balance out too good.
I wish you luck. I wish I hadn't done it. Ruined my life basically.