Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

first time doing MDMA

hoontistbillies

Greenlighter
hi

im a 16 yr old high school student and my friend has convinced me to try MDMA we are going to a party during the roll.
i have tried mushrooms once in which i had 10 Pholiotina smithii mushrooms and i smoke weed on average once a week. i would like to know any advice or tips, i am consuming one "pill" we are also going to be smoking about 3.5-4 grams of weed between two(me and my friend) as well as alcohol.

i would appreciate any advice as i want this to be a good experience.

Stay hydrated and drink plenty of water but NOT too much water! It's very easy to get water poisoning while on MDMA because many people tend to drink too much water. I also wouldn't advise mixing alcohol with it as MDMA dehydrates you enough.

test your pills with a test kit. you will want to make sure that what you're getting is actually mdma and not some shitty cathinone derivative or whatever.
don't dance for hours, especially not in hot clubs. take regular breaks to chill out and move to cooler areas, even if you don't initially feel like it. hyperthermia is the only real danger if you indeed get mdma (as long as you don't do anything outrageously stupid like drinking liters upon liters of water or doing 5x the recommended amount...).

drinking alcohol on the evening of a roll is a bad idea. as tmaybank182 said it can add to the dehydration, but alcohol also dulls the experience, makes you more confused/messy and really doesn't add anything positive. mdma gives you a very intense high and you really don't need to combine it with other substances, especially when you're starting out. i have not even once felt the desire to add another drug to the mix while high on mdma.
weed shouldn't make any problems (but may increase psychedelia considerably, so may add to the confusion). still during the main effects of mdma it's not necessary at all, so most people - if they decide to smoke weed - wait for the comedown. 3.5-4g sounds a bit excessive, must be pretty shit weed.

last but not least: don't take drugs because someone convices you to. take them because you want to or don't take them at all.

Other than what has been said, buy chewing gum and it will help with the constant bruxism (jaw clenching). Waking up with a really sore jaw sucks. Also as a footnote, you will have an MDMA hangover the next day and weed and water helps.

life of ecstasy can be good and bad, and your brain is growing, not recommend for mdma. it definitely will injure your brain from focus and logic thinking, and some easy memory loss too. and life sometimes without ecstasy is better than have it(after effect). serotonin syndrome, u can google it.

the ecstasy withdraw the futures happy to apply to current. a lot of people complained they need to use the 3 weeks to recover for one night. If you choose to proceed, no one can stop you, but it is really not recommend for your current age

but if you want to have a good run, just 'do not mix', as your serotonin in full tank, just have one pill will do, dont over it, coz you will suffer from cannot stop it. like last time i cannot sleep until next day 4pm, overtired but brain does not give me rest

My advice would be to cool it on the drug use until you're older. Your brain is still developing, at least take it down a notch.

life of ecstasy can be good and bad, and your brain is growing, not recommend for mdma. it definitely will injure your brain from focus and logic thinking, and some easy memory loss too. and life sometimes without ecstasy is better than have it(after effect). serotonin syndrome, u can google it.

dude, you don't make any sense. i get that you think that the op is too young for mdma, which i'd tend to agree with (but that also extends to drugs like cannabis or alchol — and let's be honest, no 16 year old who's interested in partying and drugs is going to stay completely sober until they're 18 or 20 or whatever), but the rest of your posting is just throwing out a few buzzwords in a confusing manner. serotonin syndrome is a potentially life threatening condition that only occurs when combining multiple medications that raise serotonin levels by different mechanisms (that don't block each other). if you don't combine mdma with mao inhibitors, dxm or tramadol (or similar medications) you won't get serotonin syndrome.

Here's the deal from someone that has been doing ecstasy since the mid-80's (when it was still legal). With the ecstasy that's available nowadays, I would simply pass altogether. True, perfectly manufactured ecstasy should make you feel so much love and empathy, that you'll think you've died and gone to heaven. Touch and feel will be incredible. Ugly chicks become beautiful. You will spill the truth no matter what the questions and you'll simply feel as though you are in the hands of God. There is nothing on your mind except sex. You will want to make love all night. You will feel things sexually that you've never felt before. You may take periodic breaks just to rehydrate, but sex will consume your entire evening. Be careful, as you will most likely tell the person you're with that you're in love with them, regardless of whether or not you really are. Once you finally come down, you will still feel absolutely incredible. There is no downside or bad comedown to perfectly manufactured ecstasy. The comedown will arrive as soft as a feather and you will fall asleep with absolutely no problems. You will sleep for about 4-5 hours and then wake up in the best mood you've ever been in in your life. This is the afterglow. Upon waking, you will want to talk to everyone and/or make love again and again. You may want to take a drive and just enjoy the day with the top down and the music pumping. The afterglow of the following day is nothing short of incredible and conversation will simply flow freely all day long. It is the most anti-depressed feeling you've ever felt in your entire life. There is no bad feeling ever. Not on the night of doing ecstasy nor the following day. It's all good and no bad.

And then there's the MDMA being manufactured nowadays. There won't be much if any love and empathy. Sex will not be on your mind. The comedown will feel like that of a crackhead comedown. Sleep will be difficult if at all. The following day will be horrific and you'll feel as though you're still high, but not in a good way. Recovery may take upwards of a week.

Again, unless you have ecstasy that was produced pre-2000, I'd pass altogether. However, if you do decide to do it afterall, please let us know how your buzz was. Was it like my old school description or my new school description? Best of luck to you.

Le Junk

Here's the deal from someone that has been doing ecstasy since the mid-80's (when it was still legal). With the ecstasy that's available nowadays, I would simply pass altogether. True, perfectly manufactured ecstasy should make you feel so much love and empathy, that you'll think you've died and gone to heaven. Touch and feel will be incredible. Ugly chicks become beautiful. You will spill the truth no matter what the questions and you'll simply feel as though you are in the hands of God. There is nothing on your mind except sex. You will want to make love all night. You will feel things sexually that you've never felt before. You may take periodic breaks just to rehydrate, but sex will consume your entire evening. Be careful, as you will most likely tell the person you're with that you're in love with them, regardless of whether or not you really are. Once you finally come down, you will still feel absolutely incredible. There is no downside or bad comedown to perfectly manufactured ecstasy. The comedown will arrive as soft as a feather and you will fall asleep with absolutely no problems. You will sleep for about 4-5 hours and then wake up in the best mood you've ever been in in your life. This is the afterglow. Upon waking, you will want to talk to everyone and/or make love again and again. You may want to take a drive and just enjoy the day with the top down and the music pumping. The afterglow of the following day is nothing short of incredible and conversation will simply flow freely all day long. It is the most anti-depressed feeling you've ever felt in your entire life. There is no bad feeling ever. Not on the night of doing ecstasy nor the following day. It's all good and no bad.

And then there's the MDMA being manufactured nowadays. There won't be much if any love and empathy. Sex will not be on your mind. The comedown will feel like that of a crackhead comedown. Sleep will be difficult if at all. The following day will be horrific and you'll feel as though you're still high, but not in a good way. Recovery may take upwards of a week.

Again, unless you have ecstasy that was produced pre-2000, I'd pass altogether. However, if you do decide to do it afterall, please let us know how your buzz was. Was it like my old school description or my new school description? Best of luck to you.

Le Junk

There is still highly pure MDMA that's as good as any from any other time period being synthesized these days, you just have to know where to find it.(the dark web being probably the only place you will unless you happen to know a chemist or are one yourself) Also, most people are not gonna have as nice of a comedown as you described no matter how great the MDMA is.

Hey Le Junk I've never had pre-2000 ecstasy but I would say my experiences fall somewhere in between what you describe as the properly manufactured and the current MDMA. Definitely not as good as the way you describe the pre-2000 but not as bad as the current either.

Le Junk

There is still highly pure MDMA that's as good as any from any other time period being synthesized these days, you just have to know where to find it.(the dark web being probably the only place you will unless you happen to know a chemist or are one yourself) Also, most people are not gonna have as nice of a comedown as you described no matter how great the MDMA is.

Hey Le Junk I've never had pre-2000 ecstasy but I would say my experiences fall somewhere in between what you describe as the properly manufactured and the current MDMA. Definitely not as good as the way you describe the pre-2000 but not as bad as the current either.

Oh gawd -- not this shit again.

MDMA is MDMA -- unless someone took the time and money to make stereo-isomer pure MDMA -- which is very very doubtful

If you get experience from a substance touted to be MDMA that is not expected -- it is

1. not MDMA

or

2. if MDMA the dose is low

or
3. MDMA mixed with another substance

or

4. your meds/tolerance kicked in

The reason for the meme is the flood of Research Chemicals that are sold as MDMA today.

The plethora of substituted Cathinones, and other substituted MD compounds -- on the constant merry go round of "lets make something that is legal" wasn't there in the 90's.

Even tho i think your just a bit too young
we are not year to be judgemental so just test your pill.
Get hydrated but only if your mouth feels dry and sips at a time. 1 small bottle of water should last you about an hour.
If you get overwhelmed by the come up make sure you have someone experienced around you and you are confortable.
Try half of the pill first instead of rolling the whole pill straighaway. You can re-dose.
Next days
take vitamins
Sunlight
Orange juice ;)
And exercise
Listened to some music (i usually get really nice afterglow, specially first timer)
Enjoy ;)

Oh gawd -- not this shit again.

MDMA is MDMA -- unless someone took the time and money to make stereo-isomer pure MDMA -- which is very very doubtful

If you get experience from a substance touted to be MDMA that is not expected -- it is

1. not MDMA

or

2. if MDMA the dose is low

or
3. MDMA mixed with another substance

or

4. your meds/tolerance kicked in

The reason for the meme is the flood of Research Chemicals that are sold as MDMA today.

The plethora of substituted Cathinones, and other substituted MD compounds -- on the constant merry go round of "lets make something that is legal" wasn't there in the 90's.

Oh gawd,

I couldn't agree more. Listen, I have absolutely no doubt that you indeed know what the real thing is. But you're hung up on things like the above mentioned reasons as to why so many of us are having extremely bad experiences with todays MDMA. You say it must be our tolerance, other substances we're taking simultaneously, low dosed MDMA, mixed MDMA or not MDMA at all. And you've given plenty of great scientific information to support your theories that it must be us and nothing more. And believe me when I say, I certainly do appreciate your knowledgeable background in chemistry. It's quite remarkable. But I'm done going around and around with you on this because you obviously see it your way and I definitely see it mine. I'm sending you a PM. I have a way to settle this once and for all and then I think you will be able to embrace exactly what I'm saying, all chemistry aside. Then you can put your extensive efforts into finding out what is actually wrong with todays MDMA instead of blaming it on the users.

I have a way to settle this once and for all and then I think you will be able to embrace exactly what I'm saying, all chemistry aside. Then you can put your extensive efforts into finding out what is actually wrong with todays MDMA instead of blaming it on the users.

please enlighten us. i have had rolls that fit your description of good old mdma perfectly with stuff from the early 00s. i've also had rolls that fit your description of bad new mdma. the thing is, i've had both from the same batch of pills. and i've also had good old mdma experience with stuff frome the late 00s. mdma is mdma is mdma. you can kill a roll by having the wrong mindset, but you cannot change chemistry.

please enlighten us. i have had rolls that fit your description of good old mdma perfectly with stuff from the early 00s. i've also had rolls that fit your description of bad new mdma. the thing is, i've had both from the same batch of pills. and i've also had good old mdma experience with stuff frome the late 00s. mdma is mdma is mdma. you can kill a roll by having the wrong mindset, but you cannot change chemistry.

Yes, structurally speaking, MDMA is MDMA. But there are so many different routes in getting there as well as r isomer favored vs. s isomer favored. In the end, they're both MDMA. Buzz wise, they're on different planets.

To back this up, I have had the same connection out of San Francisco since the late 80's. It is a bleach white crystalline powder that looks and lays just like snow. Regardless of setting, mood, time of day, when I ate last, whether or not I've been drinking beforehand etc. is all irrelevant to achieving the same exact heaven-like high every single time without fail. And it's been that way since the 80's. I always see people talking about setting or mood as playing a hand in the buzz. That's just an excuse for bad MDMA. If it's the perfect real thing, it doesn't matter where you are.

I think I'll let shugenja enlighten you at some point. Stay tuned.

Le Junk

3.5-4 grams of weed in a night? that much would last me about 3 weeks and i smoke 4 times a day