• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

First time doing K - how much to reach the K hole?

BunnyBun

Greenlighter
Okay so I've never taken Ketamine before, and I wanna reach the K hole the first time I take it. I'm going to take it orally.
I've only done LSD once before but it didn't go as planned, so I'm changing the stuff..so yeah, I'm new to this, so please bare with me.

Erowid says 3-4mg/lb (or around 500mg). I weigh 64kg (which is 141lbs), so that makes it around 564mg that I should take to reach the K hole.
But I've read that since it's my first time I don't need that much. What do you suggest?

And one more thing, do you recommend crystals, powder or liquid for oral administration for best results?
And how show I take it? A little at a time or all in one go?

I can't recommend this, seems like an outlandish idea. I love a good hole as much as anybody, as any good body would. But for christ's sake man, get a grip on the shit first!

I don't recommend a full on k-hole for your first time, they can be pretty powerful experiences and ketamine is a very strange drug than can be quite intimidating to new users; the confusion can be frustrating and despite being an anesthetic some users are still prone to anxiety at higher (but still sub k-hole) doses.

Nor do I recommend the oral ROA for ketamine, a lot of the drug is wasted and ketamine can be really hard on the stomach, even the drips from snorting it instantly turn my stomach over, I couldn't imagine swallowing a half gram of it.

If you do insist on oral dosing though I would definitely crush it into a powder and fill some gel caps with it, you should be able to fit 600mg in 2-3 caps depending on their size.

I would just snort a few tiny 20ish mg bumps to get a feel before holing... Extremely intense...!

You probably don't want to ingest ketamine. It really hurts the stomach/gallbladder. I have experienced the most debilitating pains from it getting into my stomach just from insufflation drips. You should just take bumps until your experience is where you want it to be, I think.