• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine First time doing coke and it didn't do anything

Aurora1988

Greenlighter
I've never tried any drug but recently tried some high grade coke with a friend who uses it on a daily basis, i could see the difference in him but i didn't feel any different. I did the same size line as him and didn't feel anything. I did another line about 10 minutes later nothing, did another 10 minutes after that still nothing! So my questions are- Why don't i feel any different? Did i snort it wrong? Should i did a bigger line? I just don't know why it didn't do anything to me but he's feeling great.

You shouldn't need big lines if it's decent quality cocaine. Next time, don't sniff it hard - just enough for it to absorb into your nose.

What makes you think it was high grade cocaine?

You say it did nothing, what about numbing? Dry mouth? Gagging? Especially if you sniffed it too hard and it all drained down your throat the uncomfortable mouth/throat feeling would be extremely noticeable. But even with just average coke and too much drain you'd still get high.

Who paid for this cocaine, or who controlled it more to the point? Not to point any fingers, but coke heads have done shadier things to their best friends than snort half the bag while doling out tiny doses to their friends, they may even hide this even if they paid for this just because in their coked up brain they either want to hide how high their tolerance is or not make you feel like they aren't being "equal" with you.

My throat felt like when you use that numbing throat spray stuff but that was the only noticeable difference.

What makes you think it was high grade cocaine?

You say it did nothing, what about numbing? Dry mouth? Gagging? Especially if you sniffed it too hard and it all drained down your throat the uncomfortable mouth/throat feeling would be extremely noticeable. But even with just average coke and too much drain you'd still get high.

Who paid for this cocaine, or who controlled it more to the point? Not to point any fingers, but coke heads have done shadier things to their best friends than snort half the bag while doling out tiny doses to their friends, they may even hide this even if they paid for this just because in their coked up brain they either want to hide how high their tolerance is or not make you feel like they aren't being "equal" with you.

QFT. Cokeheads do some shady shit.

A lot of good points here. Its probably either

1) You have a naturally high tolerance
2) You are snorting too hard and all the coke is going to your stomach. You just want to snort hard enough that the drugs coat your nasal cavity.
3) Your friend isn't being honest with you. Maybe he did some when you weren't looking. Maybe your lines weren't even from the same source. Maybe he was snorting coke and you were snorting baking soda.
4) Perhaps the coke was low quality and your friend is either extra sensitive or was on other drugs too?? ( Just an idea )

I watched him break it off the rock and set up the lines so i know it was the same stuff. I don't know if he had some before hand. I don't know what high quality is either. It had a gas/paint thinner kinda smell, it looked sparkly before it was crushed up, and it numbed my tongue when i licked the residue off.

You shouldn't need big lines if it's decent quality cocaine. Next time, don't sniff it hard - just enough for it to absorb into your nose.

Exactly. From a short line you could already experience the numbness in your nose and surrounding areas and feel the effects short after that. And if this is new to you that alone would make you feel the drug for up yo 2 hours. You must/should close one part of your nose while sniffing and you can do that quite gently, no need to put up extra efforts for this.

I watched him break it off the rock and set up the lines so i know it was the same stuff. I don't know if he had some before hand. I don't know what high quality is either. It had a gas/paint thinner kinda smell, it looked sparkly before it was crushed up, and it numbed my tongue when i licked the residue off.

Sounds good quality to me.

Could be like the time I brought home some coke for my buddy to try for the first time. He was bugeyed when I dropped him off at 3am, talking pretty fast about how disappointing the whole thing was, and he didn't really feel much of anything but hey it was a good talk anyway we shoulddoitmoreoftencomebackdownanytime . . .

90% of draw with cocaine is your brain telling you how awesome that stuff was 20 minutes ago, isn't it time for more? But your brain needs a good night for training first.

It's similar to how no one feels stoned the first time with weed (or at least, they didn't use to).

Yeah. from the description it does sound like real coke, the smell and that it came in a chunk is a good sign quality wise. You didn't feel anything at all? I am assuming you didn't mix it with anything, like are you prescribed valium or adderall? Do you have any experience with stimulants? I wouldn't call coke subtle, but all the time people with limited experience with drugs especially if its their first time try really hard to hold onto their sober state of mind(without being aware of it) and don't know what to look for and basically think themselves into feeling sober or their expectations are so different from reality that the effects pass unnoticed, for example the widespread myth that you can't get high your first time smoking pot. My best guess would be that its a combination of psychological factors and dosage.

I hate to sound like your High school health teacher but just stay away from the snow. Unless you or your friend is buying kilos straight from the cartel then what ever you are getting has been stepped on, probably more than any other drug on the market. Its not terrible if you get a benign cutting agent like idk baking powder or b12 but "surprisingly" most dealers arent pharmacists so they have no clue what they are doing. Levamisole is one of the most common cutting agents and it WILL suppress your immune system, in addition to possibly causing heart damage. If you are for some reason getting your supply straight from the source then you should watch your health for different reasons entirely, these arent people you want to associate with. Youre better off buying coffee and cigarettes for a tiny fraction of the cost; caffeine for the stim and nicotine for dopaminergic activity.

Cocaine is both highly euphoric and, to a degree, subtle. If you have been doing cathinones (for example) you may be expecting a twice-strong half-fun experience.

Fish is the king of stims wish it was cheaper.

I hate to sound like your High school health teacher but just stay away from the snow. Unless you or your friend is buying kilos straight from the cartel then what ever you are getting has been stepped on, probably more than any other drug on the market. Its not terrible if you get a benign cutting agent like idk baking powder or b12 but "surprisingly" most dealers arent pharmacists so they have no clue what they are doing. Levamisole is one of the most common cutting agents and it WILL suppress your immune system, in addition to possibly causing heart damage. If you are for some reason getting your supply straight from the source then you should watch your health for different reasons entirely, these arent people you want to associate with. Youre better off buying coffee and cigarettes for a tiny fraction of the cost; caffeine for the stim and nicotine for dopaminergic activity.

Would like to add that a large percentage of coke seized directly from the mexican/colombian cartels already have levamisole in it. They are adding it right at the source. It makes too much sense not to. Its cheap, adds weight, looks like coke and some even say adds to the effect (not sure if this is true). Even if you buy from pablo escobar himself... your coke still isn't pure.

Well, cocaine aficionados are known to be otherwise at increased risk of parasitic worms. The Colombian Families have made the goodwill outreach to fortify their products with de-worming agents from their very source in the beautiful South American highlands. So far the program has been a tremendous success, with incidence of parasitic worm infestations among their retail markets now nearly that of the rest of the population.

Some of the Family's Elite Buyer's Club members will insist that "pure" coke or "actual good coke", which only they have ever managed to sample (in fact it's the only kind they do), doesn't numb your lips or even stimulate you at all--it merely induces a gentle nap while it repairs your cerebral vasculature. But they have been mislead by marketing strategies--there's is just as fortified with life-giving vermicide as the traditional urban product lines.

Besides being one of the most adulterated products you can buy, the pure drug itself is also uniquely bad for you, compared to nearly all major abused drugs on a dose parity level.

But nothing else out there makes you come back in twenty minutes, for days if needed, till either it or you is gone, quite like cocaine. At the same time, it's just like all the other drugs of abuse: millions of people have partied with it on occasion, and moved on without stroking out in a blizzard of addictive baby laxative and Tarantino screenplays.

Cocaine is both highly euphoric and, to a degree, subtle. If you have been doing cathinones (for example) you may be expecting a twice-strong half-fun experience.

Fish is the king of stims wish it was cheaper.
No, it isn't lol

It should be very oily to the touch and not hard crumbly dry powder

I thin long line in each nostril should give you a happy euphoric pleasure

Very oily and shimmery, strong odour of gasoline, ether, etc