View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

First time doing 690mg of DXM

poodle448

Bluelighter
Hello, I have done DXM many times. The most I have ever done was 600mg and it was insane. I think I had a bad tip. I am planing on doing 690mg tonight. Does anybody have any tips on how to make it fun and enjoyable? I want to have the best time without totally freaking out like I did last time. I think I've done 345mg about 30 times now and it's just boring, so I'm trying to move up to two bottles. Thanks!

Definitely listen to music. I think DXM is the ultimate drug to listen to music on, well that and amphetamines. DXM is also best in a dark room for visuals though with dxm open eyed visuals typically start for me around 800-900mg but I've tripped more times than I can remember so that might just be my permatolerance haha. Have fun, you're gunna get some real nice euphoria on the come up.

do 500 instead of 690? you know you're allowed to drink only part of the second bottle? If six 690 was too much and 345 too little and thats all you've every done, why not try something in the middle to look for a sweet spot? less is sometimes more.

Yeah I don't recommend doing MORE than you did last time when last time you had a bad time. Try some amount less, 500mg seems good. What is your reasoning for trying more this time?