• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine First time coke

BruceLeeSwag

Bluelighter
Today I purchased my first 2.5 grams of cocain, from my usual dealer who always came through with pure MDMA and numerous other rare drugs which all where of top quality, I have been told the cocain is around 73% pure and very good.

I rubbed roughly 5-10mg on my tongue first and got a strange semi-numb sensation on the tip of my tounge and roof of my mouth and a quite bitter sweet 'chemically' taste, I proceeded to line up roughly 15mg-20mg line and snorted it, within 5 minutes I had a noticeable boost in my happiness, slight euphoria and I was very energetic and my body temperature has risen dramatically, I noticed my bicep was twitching slightly with my heartbeat. When I snort I feel nothing except a very unique smell which I cannot describe (perhaps similar to cleaning products) and my nose becomes slightly numb maybe, it just has a weird feeling (perhaps similar to when your nose is blocked, but my nose is completely clear), keep in mind I have only done a very small amount to test and I will be going out to some clubs later and doing bigger amounts.

The coke itself has no odor in the bag and came in a vacuum sealed bag in a big soft lump, after transferring to a ziplock the lump had broken up into a mixture of soft lumps and powder. after crushing all the lumps into powder it appears to be completely consistent so no obvious cuts, it is pure white, quite fluffy and similar texture/fluffiness to pure 2c-b powder.

I have never done any coke before in my life neither has any of my friends so I have no idea if this is good stuff or not, if anyone could give me there opinions if this sounds like good stuff and some basic tips on spotting good coke ?

Last edited:
Its hard to say, you would need to have done good and bad shit to compare quality based on how you feel.

If you want to go on numbness, which is also unreliable as some cuts can cause this, in my experience, snorting a smallish line that still makes the top of your mouth numb through your nose, would be considered good stuff. Can you confirm if snorting a line causes numbness all the way to the mouth?

I dont think there is any way to look at it and tell if its good, ive seen good shit look like bad shit and the other way around, the closest tell i can think of is the level and spread of the numbing effect.

I get a numbness in the top of my nose but the amounts i've tried so far where not even enough to cause a drip so I have not felt any extreme numbness, I will report back later tonight after I try a 100mg line.

Today I purchased my first 2.5 grams of cocain, from my usual dealer who always came through with pure MDMA and numerous other rare drugs which all where of top quality, I have been told the cocain is around 73% pure and very good.

I rubbed roughly 5-10mg on my tongue first and got a strange semi-numb sensation on the tip of my tounge and roof of my mouth and a quite bitter sweet 'chemically' taste, I proceeded to line up roughly 15mg-20mg line and snorted it, within 5 minutes I had a noticeable boost in my happiness, slight euphoria and I was very energetic and my body temperature has risen dramatically, I noticed my bicep was twitching slightly with my heartbeat. When I snort I feel nothing except a very unique smell which I cannot describe (perhaps similar to cleaning products) and my nose becomes slightly numb maybe, it just has a weird feeling (perhaps similar to when your nose is blocked, but my nose is completely clear), keep in mind I have only done a very small amount to test and I will be going out to some clubs later and doing bigger amounts.

The coke itself has no odor in the bag and came in a vacuum sealed bag in a big soft lump, after transferring to a ziplock the lump had broken up into a mixture of soft lumps and powder. after crushing all the lumps into powder it appears to be completely consistent so no obvious cuts, it is pure white, quite fluffy and similar texture/fluffiness to pure 2c-b powder.

I have never done any coke before in my life neither has any of my friends so I have no idea if this is good stuff or not, if anyone could give me there opinions if this sounds like good stuff and some basic tips on spotting good coke ?

I bet I could hit the nail on that head for what your smelling. Is it nail polish remover? Likely yes, because the main ingredient in nail polish remover is acetone, which is also used in the production of cocaine to purify it of impurities when it is made, like other active non-cocaine metabolites that come from the coca-shrub. It is however possible that your dealer has simply dampened the powder with a bit of acetone, repressed and then let it dry to appear to have that nice fruity chemical acetone smell that is generally accompanied with good coke, or at least what we have come to believe is good coke because we start to love that smell.

Kinda weird that it was all in a vacuum sealed kinda bag, and the fact that it is came in pretty much pressed powder may not be a good sign. It's hard to really tell, because "chips/rocks from the brick" won't be hard either, as cocaine is hygroscopic. Is your cocaine shiny, what color is it exactly, does it clump sorta and is hard to chop up into a nice fine powder. Generally these are all signs of decent-great cocaine.

A 15-20mg line is quite small, I'd recommend around a 40mg one for more noticeable effects. Don't dose more than once every hour, waiting more than that if possible. This will limit the comedown, as you sorta just have mini, less noticeable comedowns after every 40 minutes or so. Trust me, snorting 100mg-250mg lines every 15-30 minutes seems like a great idea at the time, but man do you pay for it when the cocaine runs out. Unless you have benzo's or strong opiates on hand, you are in for a ride to hell and back. I don't recommend you form the habit of always using benzo's/opiates with your cocaine usage either though, as this is just another addiction you will form.

Because BL is a HR board, I'd have to say do not mix with alcohol because a metabolite that is then created from the ethanol and the cocaine is coca-ethylene, which is more toxic than cocaine or alcohol alone. However, I'll just say some of my greatest cocaine experiences involved some alcohol with my cocaine, going as far as to say the euphoria was 10-100fold that of sober coke. But don't combine them, I'm stupid!

Last edited:
The powder is white and yes its kind of "lumpy" and when you chop it up it becomes quite a large mass, vs drugs like Mephedrone or MXE 1 gram looks very large and yes NAIL POLISH REMOVER! couldn't put my finger on it before you said that haha and yes the powder does appear slightly clumpy and perhaps a little damp, it was not in a solid rock, more of a big soft lump and when I put it in a ziplock it broke into a lot of small soft lumps which I then chopped about 5 times in the bag with a card but it is still lumpy/clumpy.

I did a slightly larger amount that I spilt while transferring bags which was I'de guess about 20-30mg (although not sure because the powder looks very large vs RC's i'm used to eyeballing, I will weight out 40 or 50 MG later and see how it looks) upon snorting the back top of my mouth went numb and both my nostrils, the breathing feeling through my nose felt very strange.

How is weed with coke? does it make you trippy as fuck like on meph/mdma/amphetamine?
Also how is mixing with small/medium doses of amphetamines?

Last edited:
put some on top of the bowl of weed and hit with a bong.. a small piece is good too because t gets you more head high than a bong gets me body high with weed... we call it cocopuffs when you put some coke on top of the weed in the bowl and it definitly is like a super sativa and gets you the upper from the coke and the high from weed.. dont do it though becasue you'll never go back to just plain ol' weed lol

put some on top of the bowl of weed and hit with a bong.. a small piece is good too because t gets you more head high than a bong gets me body high with weed... we call it cocopuffs when you put some coke on top of the weed in the bowl and it definitly is like a super sativa and gets you the upper from the coke and the high from weed.. dont do it though becasue you'll never go back to just plain ol' weed lol

Don't do this, this provides a placebo effect if nothing else. Cocaine HCL, the kind you snort, vaporizes at nearly the exact same temperature it is destroyed/burned, so it is pretty much impossible to smoke it without just destroying it.

If you really wanted to smoke a bit on top of weed or whatever, you could just add 1 part baking soda to 3 parts coke on a spoon (so 3x as much cocaine as baking soda, just eyeball it), add a drop or two of water and just heat it so it bubbles for about 10 seconds, then scrape this white substance off, let is dry then sprinkle onto your bowl of weed. Doesn't have to be completely dry. This is essentially small scale crack though (with extra baking soda because it's impossible to precipitate the crack and just leave the baking soda when you are cooking only such a small scale amount on a spoon) ... wouldn't recommend opening up that nasty door :p

In my experience if its got shiny flakes in it (fish scales) its normally been pretty good. Also whenever i get it and its a bunch of little pebbles versus straight powder its been better. But that prob has nothing to do whatsoever with purity.

I've never understood why people do this. It's a complete waste of cocaine, it just burns it up and does not get you high.

i got coke straight from columbia and it was very close to pure and smelled of acetone and kerosine and made like 90% left when made into freebase and no not crack pure base cocaine

sounds like cocaine but it prolly also had Horse De wormer in it. Something the farmers put in the shit before giving to the cartels enjoy!. it has some serious side effects.

I havent touched that shit in years thankfully.

Hi. I'm back after a hard night, I used almost a gram over the course of 10 hours out and now my head feels like it's gonna explode if i dont keep doing more haha, reaching for the shower & benzos now!

I failed to achieve any "major" (rivaling mdma or good speed etc) without doing 100-150mg at once and doing lines every 15 minutes which is ridiculously annoying, especially out in a bar or busy club, aswell as I had problems speaking at normal speed and correctly, kept mixing up words etc....

Maybe I got sold crap since i need big lines for any real good effects, or maybe coke is just not for me, imho I prefer speed or mephedrone for the effects and price, mephedrone even has a gentler comedown imo.

anyway off to shower, do a big line, take some benzos and try and come down, ciao.

Last edited:
Sounds like you bought some decent cocaine my friend. Yikes, it has been at least two years since I did any (have only had it a handful of times) and I can taste it and feel it, if that makes any sense.

Coke is the only drug that gives me that sensation when I think about it or when people tell stories. Very odd. Anyone have an explanation.

Sounds like you bought some decent cocaine my friend. Yikes, it has been at least two years since I did any (have only had it a handful of times) and I can taste it and feel it, if that makes any sense.

Coke is the only drug that gives me that sensation when I think about it or when people tell stories. Very odd. Anyone have an explanation.

same for me, reading the op, i could smell, taste and feel the cocaine.
haven't touched the stuff in years, i even turn it down!

Well im not exactly an EXP'd coke user being ive only had it a handful of times however when ever I have had it I did not get what the OP did, (relating to the twitching, drastic change in body temp) this could be due to low quality or what the OP had was cut was some sort of stim? I only really get 'twitchy' when I do genuine Phet (speed). I've only tried coke whilst in London (UK) while visiting family. So I don't know if that helps with purity and whatnot.

same for me, reading the op, i could smell, taste and feel the cocaine.
haven't touched the stuff in years, i even turn it down!

I think it's just that acetone smell that is hard to forget once you've been snorting coke, I enjoyed that smell from the first time I ever did coke, and it's pretty unique to cocaine. Some people don't like it, I love it. And cocaine hits you so quick when snorted, you just instantly get a wave if pleasure and happiness, that's likely why it is so psychologically addicting and why you get such intense craving from even just the thought of the drug.

16 days clean.

if it smells like nail polish remover, it's from the acetone wash, and the manufacturer wasn't careful to remove it all before drying. When I used to do coke like that, I would jones everytime I took my nail polish off. The pure coke I get is mostly powder, and the rocks are soft. it's almost fluffy and shimmers like diamonds under a light. It is Peruvian fish scale. Yum. Good coke is euphoric, social and happy. Bad coke is speedy, sweaty and anxious. And if it tears your nose up something awful, it's the cut, and you have shitty coke. no Bueno.

Anyway, here are the tricks I've learned through trial and error, and hours of Internet research.
*Use parchment/wax paper to make your straw. The powder won't stick to it at all, and when you are finished, you can unroll the paper and get a bonus line or two. I make a parchment paper tube and use scotch tape on each end to secure it. It's the best ever.
*pinch your nose closed after you do a line. You would be amazed at how much can fall out of your nose onto the floor. Wasting drugs is criminal.
*periodically wet your fingers and stick them up your nostrils to moisten the delicate skin up there and also to help dissolve the stray chucks of booger sugar that collect. I won't snort water, but I will tip my head back and let a few drops run into my sinuses every hour or so. Commence the cocaine use again.
*when the coke is gone: If u have a neti pot, that thing is amazing. You can make your own with a plastic cup. Use bottled water, warm it up a little and dissolve some sea salt in it. Tip your head sideways and pour the water into one nostril. If you do it right, the water will run all the way thru your sinuses and out the other side. Watch a YouTube video if I'm not making sense. Either way, it makes your nose feel so happy.
3. When you are down to about 5 lines, take a Xanax. I like to just take a quarter, but it depends on your tolerance, I guess. I sometimes take another quarter If I can't fall asleep. The key is to avoid the tweaky anxious feeling of coming down, so a preemptive strike is helpful. Wine is also pretty magical for this too. Turn your lights down, start to relax. Finish your lines while your waiting for the Xanax to kick in.
4. At the end of your binge, pull each cheek out and back; and snort hard. It will probably make you gag, but you have to get that shit out of your sinuses. Then blow hard, but only once, blowing too often is just more stress on your nostrils.
4. MOST IMPORTANT: before you sleep, take some coconut oil (castor oil is even better if you have it) and use a Qtip to rub it as far into your nose as it will go. I even tip my head back and let a little oil run into my sinuses. This will keep your nose moist all night and keep you from getting those dry sore boogers and bloody noses. I also put coconut oil on the outside of my nose, especially underneath, and I give myself a little oil massage on my nose and cheekbones. I theorize that it's breaking down all the debris, but who knows. Never Afrin and never Vaseline or Vicks Vaporub. Seriously.
*Before bed: Coke is all about psychological triggers. Make sure everything is washed, put away, discarded, etc. You do not want a tray and straw to be the first thing you see when you wake up because the coke monster is still in you and he will tell you to do more. Hide the evidence.
*The next day: Eat some fat. Coconut oil in your coffee, etc. Drink a glass of lemon water and take some vitamins. I also take another quarter Xanax to make my recovery day easy and peaceful. I use this system and I bounce back faster than anyone I know. Have fun and let me know if I was able to help! xoxo

Last edited:
If you don't like putting anything up your nose, just take the drug orally. I did this the one time I used coke and it does work, and you do get high from it.

But coke is highly insidious and you will crave more of it. That's why I only used it once and decided to never use it again. Be careful.

My perspective... Indulge a little, a tad won't kill you. "Statistically proven"...mostly. It's a life experience to learn from regardless of it being a good or bad outcome. 90% of the time it's a 100% percent of the time great outcome. But a shit come down. A shit on the face, knife to your balls sorta come down. Coke heads, dabbling coke heads; you know the feeling. Just sitting there thinking, "What the fuck am I doing...", (sigh), "Fuck...". The other 10% of people's bodies reject the chemicals, similar to an (exceedingly low key allergic reaction). It's only natural.

Warning: It's tremendously addictive. If you indulge make sure you don't partake for a good long while. My advice, a month... or three. Safety first.

.............. .... ...... ..

Last edited: