View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

First time Candyflipping

SomeRandoms

Greenlighter
Hello, so me and few friends are deciding to candy flip in a few weeks for one of our favorite artist. So I have personally done acid 4 times by itself and Molly 5 times by itself. I weigh about 180 and i usually do 2 tabs of acids (100mg pretty sure) and thats pretty good for those trips. As for molly, i take 2 points from the start and re dose 1 point when i feel the come down around 3-4 hours and works great every time.

I know about the ways to candy flip too. Option 1 being mdma first then acid to give you an ice easy into the acid. #2 being same time which is not what i plan on doing. #3 being take acid first and then mdma about 2 hours from taking the acid. #4 is taking the acid from the start and then mdma around 4 hours.

Im personally planing on doing #3. My questions are what should my doses to start with ACID FIRST? Take just 1 tab and then 1 point of mdma after 2 hours? More or less acid/molly?

My final question is should i redose the MDMA after another few hours when i feel the come down of the molly? say like another 2/3 hours depending on how im feeling? i think it would help with the acid come down, planning on smoking herb later in the night too.

Any advice would great!

1 tab sounds right because of increased effects due to synergy. That’s goes for all the scenarios you mention.

Redosing the MDMA can work, but you have to judge for yourself if you feel good about it. Maybe better to safe it for a second try.

I always advocate something close to your #3 option and think you chose well. But usually I suggest LSD then MDMA 45-60mins later.

I think your dosages are a good place to go too.. My only suggestion is to not redose MDMA like you've been doing. Redosing with a full .1g 3-4hrs in is not very effective in terms of bringing back the euphoria and is MUCH more neurotoxic than a single dose with a small booster an hour or two in to prolong the experience.

Try .1g followed by .05-.075g an hour and a half after the first. This allows for a prolonged experience, and smoother comedown (increased MDA conversion) while keeping the toxicity in a reasonable place for the effects felt.

Also as always be familiar with the LSD beforehand (after reagent testing of course) so you know your not about to accidentally munch 200+ug.

-GC