• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

First time buprenorphine

isaaccain

Bluelighter
I wanted to try it but I mean I just quit my job so I need to save money so I don't want to waste anything on these. Anyway, they're 2mg sublingual, and the Actavis brand if that matters. What dose should I be starting with? My tolerance has gone down quite a bit and I'm gonna wait until after I've stopped taking opiate pain medication, which should be about a month away, so it'll have gone down further by then as long as I don't get high, so question numero uno:

Snort or just sublingual?

Question dos:

What dose? Considering I should have barely any tolerance by then. I'm taking prescription painkillers for now but I might stop and just start taking aspirin or something, to keep the tolerance down.

Someone with zero tolerance would need less than 1mg. I honestly wouldn't even recommend taking it if you don't need it.

I'm confused, how will aspirin affect tolerance? If you can complete your taper why jump back on with suboxone. Also you're wanting to save $$ so why create a new habit.
If you really want the experience half your pill put it under your tongue. Give it 30minutes rinse and repeat if necessary

When I take my subutex I get the chills and the sweats. I am a heroin user but I only sniff. Am I doing it to early

I was gonna switch to aspirin to lower my tolerance.

Based off your statement, I really urge you to reconsider using subs, my friend. To each there own, I just hope you do a thorough research before diving into subs to just get high.

If your dead set on using the sub start with 0.5 and go from there. You definitely don't want to take too much or it'll make you nauseous/puke.
Had a buddy once who only did opiates occasionally, he did too much and was sick for 2 days.
Be safe

I'm looking for a similar answer... Except I have vetrinary liquid buprenorphine. It's a dosage of 0.15mg/ml... The bottle is a couple months old and a bit empty, so I just don't want the drug to have settled at the bottom or anything (I'm very ignorant to solutions lol)

Anyway, is it as easy as 1ml = 0.15mg? And is that a good dosage to start? I have very little tolerance (but much experience) with opiates, except a kratom habit. Will that affect it?!

Sorry! Just trying to go about this the safest way with little side effects (except of course the much looked for ones!) And am having trouble finding an answer!