• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

First time BlueLight post / Attempting to warn ppl Fake Oxy 30m

15$ for a roxy 30? That should if instantly told you they are fake.

Good point. Anybody with real roxy 30s these days probably knows that they can easily get rid of them for <snip>. If they're being sold for cheap, it's likely that the seller has realized that they are fake and are trying to get rid of them as quickly as possible.

It's nice to think you're getting a good deal, but if they aren't a close friend, be wary of cheap prices for opiates.

Last edited by a moderator:
<snip> for a real roxy 30 is still the average price especially when you are buying a large amount. Really a dollar a mg wow that is pricy and please don't use this method as a way of identifying legit pills. Reagent testing or sending them in for testing is the only way.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's no price discussion aloud. A roxi goes for whatever the fuck the dealer lets it go for

Oops, sorry all. I forgot about the price discussion. I'm just going to work harder at weaning down and off. I had an OP connect for years but he was Way overdoing it and recently died of a brain hemorrhage. He was only 49. Since then I've been looking for a new connection but it's a pain. Too much stress and drama. I'm so over it. I'm ready to be done with this world. Every time I try though, I'm hit with crippling depression. I'll have to adopt the proper mindset to just let myself go through it.

I know people who order fake ones in the dark web because they are cheaper. It's advertised as .08 fentanyl, but they come pressed as 30 blues. The people I know want fentanyl and don't pass them off of as oxy, but when they are dumping hundreds of them around town, I can't help but to feel like some people are going to upsale them as the real thing. In my area fentanyl is almost half the price of real oxy.

Just a friendly reminder that there is not any discussion of prices allowed on BL for drug stuff like the cost of pills. In the future folks will get warnings/etc. Thank you!