• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

First time BlueLight post / Attempting to warn ppl Fake Oxy 30m

codeGirl6

Greenlighter
Hi, I'm a noobie. I came to Bluelight looking for others who have stumbled upon fake oxy 30mg. I decided to register while I'm here. I hope everyone's doing well. I bought some fake oxy in a mall parking lot and I detailed the experience in case anyone is curious/trying to stay safe.

Last edited:
I guess I should've added some more info. I was sold $360 worth fake 30mg oxy (blue) at a mall in Tucson, Az by a friend of a friend. He seemed nervous and looking back on it now, I feel like it was not just because he was selling pills in a parking lot. I went home with my stuff and the weird thing was that they didn't look quite right. I dismissed the thought (I was hoping I was wrong, I guess) but now I feel like I knew almost right away. They were Very Very similar to the original though. It might be hard to tell the difference unless you've bought quite a few of these things (which I have, actually). So anyway, the color was off and they also felt lighter in my hand. I crushed one anyway and it didn't break nicely, like they usually do. I thought maybe I'd gotten my counter wet since the pill felt watery. I railed it and I didn't get the intense euphoric punch like the real ones offer. It was strong though, whatever it was. And I believe it was some kind of opiate because I could see my tiny pupils in the mirror. I went to bed about an hour later and lying there, I kept feeling higher and higher. But not in a good way. I started to drift off but the drifting felt bad, too intense or something, like I should stop myself from doing so. Which I did...I got up.

My friend told me to flush the rest the next day, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. (Stupid, right?) I kept taking them, hoping I was wrong or something else was wrong. Rip-off denial, I suppose. Anyway, listen to your instincts if you buy these. If they don't look right, they probably aren't. The edges looked weird. The numbers stamped on weren't a clean imprint, some looked partially scratched off almost. So now I'm here wanting to warn people. There's fake oxy in Tucson and although it's an opiate (I think), it's not a good high and I actually felt freaked out while I was on it.

(Mods sorry moved this before thinking).

Welcome to the site

They are pressing the u47700 into pills. Not saying it's what you have as it could be fentanyl. Without a lab analysis of the pills you can't tell.

You should listen to your friend or ask him about confronting the dealer, but don't expect him to do shit.

Next time never buy more than one or at most 5 if you can afford it from a new source. Get larger amounts when you know they are legit. If the dealers legit they should not care.

I did call my friend, the morning after the purchase. She told me I should call him, that he was cool and he'd exchange what I still had for my cash back. I called him and he told me that he had to work all day and could meet later that night. Long story short, I got the run-around and felt annoyed with the whole thing so I gave up trying to trade them back. It's not that big of a deal, the money, but I'm still irritated over being tricked. I'm surprised he hasn't gotten his ass beat yet. And yeah, now I know better. I'll buy smaller quantities from new sources. Thanks for the advice.

Send one to ex data or energy control. Extacy data would show us a picture. Given you paid 360 for them. Or at least try some reagent testing on them if that is possible. Isn't their a way to weed out dodgy pillls using a reagent kit?

I'm sure there are, I've saw fake zany bars so many different times, even close inspection was almost impossible to tell visually, I always just tasted them and I would know instantly..... I even think I saw fake perc10 before, I saw them and heard they sucked but not personal experience with that one, but did notice the numbers weren't great on them..

Was always thinking really.....

I personally never have gotten fake pills, never, and I have 100s if not 1000s of Narcotic pills on hand as of right now.

What I do is, buy them, sample, go to the local lab and do a volunteer drug screen. I've had major success like that and luckily all my pills are real. :D

^ it's really not a great way of doing it, because some drugs may give false positives for others (ie RC benzos may be assumed to be legit pharma benzos) - plus if you got a bad fake pill, it could do you serious harm (such as death) before you have the chance to get screened.
Best to test the drugs themselves, if you have a way to do so, than to have the metabolites in your bodily fluids analysed.

I came across fake blue 30s like the op had gotten. Same print too.

Luckily I only bought a few.

I knew something was off as soon as I got the pills cuz they looked off. I dropped one in water and it dissolved completely.

Being rather addicted I still did the pill. It was a shitty opiate and definitely not oxycodone.

I am not going to speculate about what was in it but I have a good guess.

Soon as I called the guy he gave me a load of shit about going out of town to stomp the guy who sold them to him and that he would refund if he could so he already knew they were fake.

I've seen fake pills for sale on the dark net and they are advertised as fake.

It's a shitty thing to do to someone.

^ it's really not a great way of doing it, because some drugs may give false positives for others (ie RC benzos may be assumed to be legit pharma benzos) - plus if you got a bad fake pill, it could do you serious harm (such as death) before you have the chance to get screened.
Best to test the drugs themselves, if you have a way to do so, than to have the metabolites in your bodily fluids analysed.
Absolutely true about the sample part, but all my connects are trusted friends who I have known for years. None of them would even think about giving me something to kill me instantly. I do agree that getting a drug test kit and testing the drug itself to be a much brighter idea.

But I've been in this game for years, and believe me when i say this, every single time I make a purchase, It's mostly in large quantities, I take a real pill of whatever I'm buying (mostly Oxycodone) and compare them. I've COME ACROSS counterfeit pills like this, esp 30mg Roxy's, some the imprint on the pill was obvious, others the size was different. I've never purchased fake pills obviously, but like I said have come across them.

But when they look real, why not sample them? It's definitely a risk but that is part of this game and lifestyle of doing drugs in the first place.

Welcome to bluelight. About the fake oxy, in the future whenever you buy Google the pill code at the deal. It'll tell you the drug and the dose. Look at the images too to make sure they look the same, and look carefully at the letters and numbers to make sure they don't look off. Reagent testing kits help too if you wanna be really careful. I've never been sold legit fake pills, but someone once sold me adderall, About half of which was Ritalin. He's a pretty good guy and doesn't really scam people, so I'm pretty sure his guy told him it was adderall and he legit thought it was. I ended up just paying full price for the adderall, and half price per mg for the ritalin, since it's half as potent, which he was cool with. Try and find nice dealers, and buy off them every time. Thanks for the warning, it could potentially save someone's life.

Sounds like your friend who connected you to them ain't really your friend if they back up their dealer

They are pressing the u47700 into pills. Not saying it's what you have as it could be fentanyl. Without a lab analysis of the pills you can't tell.

You should listen to your friend or ask him about confronting the dealer, but don't expect him to do shit.

Next time never buy more than one or at most 5 if you can afford it from a new source. Get larger amounts when you know they are legit. If the dealers legit they should not care.

Sorry to jump in, but from my experience Fentanyl would have been too strong and I believe they can be even more expensive than Oxys. It doesn't add up. Of course this is my opinion only based on my own experience.

Also, buying legitimate drugs from the streets could be tricky as these meds could have been fabricated and still work. And about the dealer being nervous in a parking lot doesn't necessarily mean it's fake drugs as they could be anxious due to a number of things. They should be nervous as they could have been arrested whether the drugs were false or not.

Definitely a difficult decision to make in such a short amount of time. I agree that you should not buy large quantities unless you know who you are buying from.

I'd throw them all out if I were you. If you can't, ask a friend to do that for you.

Take care.

Last edited:
Yeah no kidding, right? She's not actually a Friend, friend. She's the home health care nurse of my ex-dealer who recently died. Sad but true. She texted me one month after he was gone to ask me if I needed anything. I've met up with her a few times and she's been cool (aside from hooking me up with the guy with the fake stuff). I didn't believe her when she told me that she didn't know and I haven't called her since.

I agree, he could've just been nervous because of what he was doing. He was super young too, maybe 18 or 19. But you know how sometimes you can just feel it when something else is off too? I don't know how to describe it. And I've certainly never had a Roxy dealer ask me "if non-Mallys are okay". Which he did. I wanted to say: "You're joking, right? I'm just glad you have it at all." Of course I didn't. I learned a long time ago to never express gratitude to dealers, they'll usually find a way to take advantage of it. Something was off with that dude but you're right, I didn't know him so it's hard to get an accurate read on someone without a baseline.

And I did take them all. I know I shouldn't have. But I did because I was out of everything else I usually have. I won't be buying quantities like that again from a new person. They're <snip> apiece here in Tucson, though. So at the time 24 seemed like a reasonable amount. Not too many, not too few. I didn't even think about getting ripped off. It's never happened to me before and it didn't even occur to me to be on guard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, Tucson is really close to Mexico and I've heard that Fentanyl is getting cheaper and cheaper. Plus it can be an investment of sorts (especially when combined with heroin) because it'll hit the buyer harder and hook him faster. I kinda doubt it was in what I had, but who knows. Whatever it was, it was strong. But certainly not good like Roxy 30. I was disappointed but I remember thinking: hell, if I'm going to get ripped off, at least I still got some kind of opiate. I'd rather have a crappy opiate than a fake nothing-pill, like those movie-prop ones I've seen on the web. A total loss would've majorly pissed me off.

Is that vds only in the usa, because I'm in Ireland & I searched for this but no lab results come up!

<snip> for a roxy 30? That should if instantly told you they are fake.

Last edited by a moderator: