L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

First time blowjob?

Chaxtell

Greenlighter
Me and my girlfriend are both virgins and the other day we decided to do oral but she?s never orgasmed from masturbating and she couldn?t get me to cum from a blowjob. Was it the nerves of first time? Was she just not doing it great cause first time? Also tips on how to make her orgasm are appreciated.

Just keep trying untill you get too know each others body. Remembering back all those years i didnt cum either during my first BJ (and it was my gf at the time first time too)

I didnt take long before things exploded for the better :)

I was married for two years before I could get my 'virgin at marriage' wife to even attempt to put me into her mouth. After another year of trying and some instruction on my part, she gave it a try fairly regulary but only when asked for. Over the last 49 years, she is comfortable in doing it but has not learned to do it to give me pleasure, it's more like duty BJ. She has never had any disire 'to learn' to make it more pleasurable for me. I have only had one orgasm from her doing the BJ.

I on the other hand, have performed oral on her from about a week after marriage, and most of the time, to orgasm for her.

My advice to the OP is to keep trying and maybe you and she will cum around ...............

OP- yeah and?

blowjobs dont always make me cum, in fact its rare

only certain people have made me cum from a blowjob

i however have done it to a lot of others and i can tell you there is a knack, they key is to focus on the frenulum and to maintain a constant pattern and stick to it once you can tell they are getting close, same as with all sex really

Practice makes perfect my friend. And since practice means having sex, it shouldnt be that bad a job. :)