View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

First time acid!

hmuwts

Greenlighter
Hey, SWIM will try Acid soon. He has some Weed and etizolam. Would you recommend him dropping the tabs and popping the pill at the same time? and then maybe smoke some weed when the trip hits. He's kinda afraid of an bad trip! He has 2x220ug and will share with one friend.

Also would just walking around the woods for hours be a good idea?
SWIM has heard nature should look amazing while tripping

Do you think they should split the tabs so they each get a 110ug trip?

Just give some advice about it all :)

Thanks

Do you think they should split the tabs so they each get a 110ug trip?
Yes, 110 is a good dose for your first trip, 220 is too much.

Also would just walking around the woods for hours be a good idea?
Should be fine. Yes, nature will look amazing. Don't forget to bring some water and snacks.

Would you recommend him dropping the tabs and popping the pill at the same time? and then maybe smoke some weed when the trip hits.
No, don't take the etizolam unless you feel like you need it. Don't smoke weed during your first trip, many people find that it can cause a bad trip.

Yeah save the etizolam for if the trip gets bad it can be used as kind of an abort button.

Thanks! What will happen if i just take them at the same time? Why should i wait to (if) it turns to a bad trip?

Thanks! What will happen if i just take them at the same time? Why should i wait to (if) it turns to a bad trip?

The etizolam will dampen the effects of the acid, so it's a pointless combination - Unless if you're having a bad trip of cause. But if you've got the dose, as well as the set and setting right, there's really no reason what so ever to worry about a bad trip.
Vendors often exaggerate how much LSD is on blotters, chances are your blotters probably are 100 ug, that said, Clocktowers advice is good IMO, always start with half the first time you try a new blotter, and if you're not tripping enough after one hour, you can take the other half. Remember, you can always take more, but never less. Use scissors to cut the blotter in half diagonally.

Here's some good threads for you :)

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/424317-LSD-Subthread-First-time-LSD

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/475623-The-Big-amp-Dandy-Beginner-Psychedelic-Thread

I'd go into the trip just on LSD, then smoke weed later on into it, if I was you. Just to see how it feels straight.

People disagree with me, and I'm fine with that, but never smoke weed when your tripping. That can easily cause a bad trip, and it's happened to me repeatedly.

The first order of business with any psychedelic substance is to avoid taking too much, which can easily cause a bad trip. Tolerance varies RADICALLY from person to person. Only you can determine your safe psychedelic dose. Always test each substance yourself, first. Start with 1/2 tab (60mcg) and INCH FORWARD. For safety, dose only once in a session, and advance no more than 1/4 tab in any subsequent session. Choose a calm, familiar environment.

Best wishes now and always.

Alright thanks! i'll take half a tab and see how i feel, then i might drop another if i like it alot!
I know it's not really possible but can you try to explain the visuals, fx in a forest, will everything look more detailed and nicely colored?
Also how long time will 100ug last and when will it hit and peak?
Thanks

I know it's not really possible but can you try to explain the visuals, fx in a forest, will everything look more detailed and nicely colored?

Depends on the substance, and maybe even the batch. Some much more than others. The RCs 4-ho-MET and ALD-52 are said to be quite visual. I've personally had LSD that is extremely visual, and LSD that is not visual at all. I have no idea why. Maybe you'll get lucky. :)

Also how long time will 100ug last and when will it hit and peak?

Duration around 8 hours, peak at around 3 hours. In the event you do decide to dose twice, consider taking only 1/4 more instead of 1/2. I humbly suggest your not taking anything else.

Have a wonderful time!

Last edited:
Thanks! hopefully i'll get some really visual shit :) Damn that's a long time! alright thanks for the reply!

It will be an experience you will remember forever. You usually trip quite hard your first LSD dose. I took three hits my first time and reality completed melted away it was insanely intense I would never advise that but I was a dumb kid at the time. I did it with some friends at an abandoned airport and as soon as it kicked in I seen life size plastic army men coming out of the ground, then it looked like I was in an aquarium, there was seaweed waving and fish swimming around in the air I literally had no idea where I was or what was going on. I've taken much more than that dose over the years if many psychedelics buy none of my trips ever came even close to my first one. And be warned LSD is not just visual but your mind goes to a whole new world as well. Sometimes it can feel very dark and intimidating so make sure you are in a good place mentally and physically before going into it. Have fun and be safe. If its decent quality at all, it will be unforgettable.

Woaw that sounds crazy! We will be praparing before. Making a plan for the day and stuff so hopefully we won't get anixious.. :)
thanks

Also just to be 100% sure, i should just put the tabs under my tongue for around 10 minutes right?

Yep or just swallow it whole you really can't fuck it up. I always put it on or under my tongue until it gets mushy then swallow it. But it works to just swallow it too so dont over think it LSD is extremely orally bioavalaible.

People disagree with me, and I'm fine with that, but never smoke weed when your tripping. That can easily cause a bad trip, and it's happened to me repeatedly.

Could not agree more. only time trips went bad for me is when i smoked. Safe trip and have fun :)