View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

First time acid user

Rossboss123

Greenlighter
Hey guys so I'm 19 from South Africa and for New Years I'm going to a huge trance party in another city called rezonance . I am flying there by myself and meeting my friend who lives in Cape Town . I have never taken acid but I really want to since my friend and all his friends do it . I am a little worried about a bad trip because I have heard so many bad stories . Anyways can someone with experience tell me how to avoid a bad trip ? Also should I take half for my first time ? I also plan on doing MDMA with the acid which I have a lot of experience with . I will be in a fantastic setting , in another city away from my parents so I'm sure my head will be In a great place . So ya if someone can help me with my worries if appreciate it :) acid will be super trusted and probably quite strong . Another thing I have done a lot of cocaine MDMA and have done dmt once but no real psychedelics but I would say I have a pretty clear head regarding drugs

You'll be fine, but I personally wouldn't ever mix drugs for my first experience. You should do the LSD without mixing it with MDMA.

Also, be extra careful trying blotter that hasn't been tested with a reagent test kit. Pay attention to the taste, real LSD should be tasteless.

MDMA can be great for stabilising bad trips at moderate to high doses. However if you only take half a tab or one tab the MDMA could just overpower it

Like was said, don't mix until you're familiar . Also, if you have a negative or anxious mind state going into the trip you're pretty much setting the stage for a bad experience . I've had GOOD trips that were somewhat "bad" simply because they were so intense and I was alone. Be prepared and all will be well...and don't listen to any dark music or watch any scary shit on acid. It'll fuck you up.

...and don't listen to any dark music or watch any scary shit on acid. It'll fuck you up.
I disagree. I love listening to psychedelic doom metal and watching dark films on LSD. Different strokes for different folks I suppose.

I LOOOOOVE trance. who are you seeing?? I am so jealous!
My first trance show ever was Ferry Corsten and I candy flipped---taking acid and molly and it was the best time of my entire life. I felt like my entire body was having an orgasm. Just make sure you're in good hands and don't get too fucked up. Also make sure you test the drugs to make sure they are what they say they are