• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

First Time 2C-B Questions

You trip with your mom? Did you introduce her or is it something she's been doing forever?

Sort of. She never tripped before and came out to visit me in Colorado and she was interested in tripping but I stupidly suggested M1 and that is what she took..and she didn't get much from it. This summer we almost did 5-Meo-DMT together but it didn't happen.

One day we will have a real trip together. She expressed interest in ibogaine.

Damn, I envy you. Mine (well both parents actually) is basically of the belief all drugs = evil. I'd love to do some AL-LAD with both parents one day. Or a candy flip.

lol, yeah one day my dad approached me about advice, what drug I could give him that would make things swirly in the bedroom with his then-girlfriend. I gave him a nice kit with reasonable dose / redose of 2C-B and a xanax but he never came around to it...

Damn, I envy you. Mine (well both parents actually) is basically of the belief all drugs = evil. I'd love to do some AL-LAD with both parents one day. Or a candy flip.

My mum is pretty cool. Now it is my father that needs either some MDMA or ibogaine. He is either a high functioning person with autism or he has Aspberger's Syndrome. One of the two, my mother always jokes about spiking him with ibogaine. Some other lifetime I guess.

Safe for elderly? I'm going to go ahead and say no... as it does increase heart rate.

Well I was up all night, but thats okay. I was surprised by how baseline I was after 5, 6 hours (and a vicious apetite, I crushed that mcdonalds SOS). Seemed just like lsd, i guess I wasnt as 'oh hey we should just be like peace yo' as lsd, and looking more like fish eye than breathing walls, ie all straight lines were bowed out.

Heavy body load like lsd, but I dont know if I could tell I was taking 2c-b if someone gave it to me as lsd. Maybe it was different, I dont know. I didnt particularly care for the experience, cool stuff I guess. I felt a little more on my ass than lsd but that just could be dosage, I mean I've run miles on acid before and just sat on my ass too.

How much did you take in end?!
And surly durration very differnt to lsd

Is 2cb save for endery ppl with heart problems

Without knowing the exact problem/problems this is impossible to answer accurately. And even with that I would be uncomfortable answering since I'm not an expert in cardiology and 2c-b.

But you know of all those young, apparently healthy people that die suddenly? It may well be an undiagnosed heart issue (some arrhythmias are very hard to spot because they only happen rarely (randomly or under certain circumstances)... screening for that makes no economic sense) that killed them.

But if you really want an answer. I would not give 2c-b to a person with known heart issues (other than some minor stuff like pre hypertension and such) and I would advise them not to take it. I would not actively stop them from taking it if that was what they wanted. If it was me, I'd research the disease and decide based on that.

(for reference, I generally dislike speedy stuff, like mdma). I want a 'true' experience, but I also dont want to be up all night (would take it around 9pm) or wait forever for it to kick in.

MDMA is not speedy, its one of the most relaxing drugs. I have fallen asleep while peaking on it several times. Far less speedy than any psychedelic including 2cb. your MDMA must be cut with speedy drugs.

as far as the suboxone…i have done 2cb with suboxone and there is no problem.

I tried 2-cb, a friend gave me a gram of it cause I had dope I didn't want, and really didn't want the gram. He urged me like 100 times do not take more than a. Match head!!! I felt effects orally in 20mins, just felt speedy, butterflies I stomach , and felt.like an innocent kid having fun, the music was amazing, I felt fucked up and didn't care, nausea hit me so hard, stimulated yet felt so heavy. I had to lay down, I felt bad trips on it, and had to get myself out of to.it was a roller coaster of tripping to falling into bad trips, getting out. Me and my girl had sex, I would sometimes stop and forget who I was, where I am, or why I was having sex.the comedown sucked, legs were jello and tingly. Looked in mirror my face was disoriented thought o was Bart Simpson, I was nauseous and vomiting all day I pretty much gave away the rest, accidentlh gave my friend too much he lost all sense of reality he said,I felt horrible..not a drug to toy with.

Man, and 2C-B is one of the weaker psychedelics. I'd be careful using psychedelics in the future. I find it odd that the comedown sucked for you, I love psychedelic comedowns including 2C-B. I find that psychedelics are the only drugs that almost give you a hangover BEFORE you get the positive effects, and then afterwards you gradually ease back to normalcy and feel nice.

It's always best to use a digital scale sensitive to milligrams. Eyeballing is very dangerous with potent chemicals. If you decide to experiment further with research chemicals, you should really get a cheap milligram scale. You can get them for about $20 on amazon or eBay. Then you can be sure you're taking the dose you want to be taking.