View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

First Time 2C-B Questions

TheodoreRoosevelt

Bluelighter
Hey, just a few quick Q's, Ive read the usual suspects, ie 2cb threads and erowid.

I have a 28-30mg gelcap with rosey colored powder (looks more like flour than salt/sugar in consistency). Should I snort half, or eat whole?

It's just a sample, I'm just curious in trying this stuff out to see if I care for it (for reference, I generally dislike speedy stuff, like mdma). I want a 'true' experience, but I also dont want to be up all night (would take it around 9pm) or wait forever for it to kick in.

Also, I take suboxone, and I have ambien if necessary.

Thanks, pretty subjective questions. I've heard about the burn, whatever, not snorting that much.

Eat it, but probably start with no more than about 20 mg IMO. Eating it all would be kinda irresponsible for various reasons but if it really is 2C-B you should survive. The consistency says jack shit, but the rosey color does slightly suggest it is 2C-B because of leftover bromine.

It doesn't take "forever" to kick in orally and the experience doesn't last that long - I don't know what time it is there, and snorting it is really very nasty. Never mind whether you think it isn't 'that much', it feels very caustic and there is a lot of mucus production and fucked up agony involved that really detracts from the fact that you come up quick.
Snorted I get a taste of the effects but it wouldn't be a fair introduction because the effects are not told like a proper "story" like it is orally.

I think snorted it is half-arsed, there can be a point to it as a booster during some kind of session where other stuff is already involved, and also if you already have more experience with the material.

Seriously, it would be in bad taste to snort the very first 2C-B you ever got IMO.

Have some benzos on hand if you intend to take all 30mg. Just in case.

And snorting 2cs is very uncomfortable... bk-2c-b being the worst.. so don't.

I find snorted 2C-Xs to not ever produce the whole range of effects. It makes them more speedy, with more a bodyload, and less mental effects. Just not worth it in my experience. Plus you mentioned you don't like speedy.

I'd say eat either 20mg or maybe up to 25mg, I wouldn't go higher because the dosage range is different for everyone and 30mg might be a bit much.

or eat 20mg, wait to come up, if you want more snort the remaining 10mg

Eat it. Although I enjoy 2C-B when IMed...I don't think the quick come up of snorting/IMing is really the best way to experience that sort of drug. I consider IMing/snorting PEAs for 'heads' only. 2C-B is a nice gentle (read: gentle does not mean mild) trip...best to keep it that way and snorting it is going to erase the 'gentle' aspect not to mention it will feel like you got kicked in the face by a mule.

Yeah it is difficult to describe the type of pain from snorting 2C-Xs... it feels like someone took a power drill and went to work on your nasal cavities. Even snorting 1 or 2 milligrams is a substantial amount of pain.

compare to eph :)

except bk-2c-b, thats vile and the drip is even worse

Okay, thanks for the input. Should I really just do 2/3rds of it rather then just do it all? 28mg doesnt seem much more than just 20mg. I mean I've done trips hundreds of times, I dont want to say I'm experienced by any means, and Im not some basketcase saying 'oh yea man lets do it all' but you know, I dont it being a little stronger... or is 28mg just stupid?

Oh and full stomache, empty stomache? I had a slice earlier but Im hungry. Should I take it on an empty stomach and just eat when it kicks in or just eat away? Because if its okay I want some motherfucking 10 strips of bacon, but I could just cook it but simply eat it once its kicked in. I just dont know if 2cb is like shrooms where you want an empty stomach.

Have you done any other 2C-Xs? I mean for me personally 20mg of 2C-B is quite weak and 28mg is starting to get better. I usually do 2C-B rectally so the dose is roughly halved, but if I were to do 2C-B orally I would do more like 30mg or 35mg. It's just that this is a harm reduction forum and for some people 28mg of 2C-B would be too strong. The reason I asked if you have done other 2C-Xs is because then you could have an idea of what your general level of natural tolerance to 2C-Xs is like. If you've done another one and your dosage required was on the high end of "standard" dosage levels, then I'd say go for the whole amount.

Are you able to get more or is this the only 2C-B you may ever be able to get? If you can get more then definitely do a smaller dose to make sure you won't react unexpectedly. If you can't get more, then maybe go for the whole dose, as 28mg of 2C-B isn't going to be physically dangerous, it just might be more intense than you wanted.

Blers are supposed to tell you to be safe/eat a smaller amount. In my own experience, I need at least 24mg 2C-B for a good trip. Last go with it was @ 30mg...and I've eaten up to 36mg so take that advice as you will. If you are sure it is 2C-B, it's a safe drug and fairly short anyway.

No experience with any 2cs or rc's. Just done acid hundreds of times and shrooms a half dozen.

I can always get more, and it's a very trustworthy source.

I'll do it all then, but take a tiny scrape out for marquis that will arrive in a few days (i trust it enough that I'm only testing out of curiosity).

this stuff just feels like lsd to me. Only difference is I feel like I'm looking more through a fish eye lens whereas lsd is just breathing textures, but that's it. I don't think I could tell the difference if I took one or the other, really.

2C-B was the one I offered to my mom when she was in town and I couldn't get any mushrooms.

lolwut.jpg

My first time i snorted 15mg and eat 15mg it was to much but i dont regret it

My first time i snorted 15mg and eat 15mg it was to much but i dont regret it
I actually repeated this dose last week with no tolerance and it almost as strong