• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids First time 15mg Oxycodonr Hcl, no high?

kittycatb38

Greenlighter
My sister gave me her old, almost 3 years past expiration date Oxycodone 5mg prescription bottle she got from a surgery in the past and I decided to take 15mg orally. I'm assuming it's IR because on the bottle it says take every 4 hours as needed. All I got was a buzz and a little dizzy that's it. Is this because it's already way too old and she didnt really store it correctly? From what I heard, the bottle was on the shelf through hot, cold and mid days for the last 3 years.

My sister gave me her old, almost 3 years past expiration date Oxycodone 5mg prescription bottle she got from a surgery in the past and I decided to take 15mg orally. I'm assuming it's IR because on the bottle it says take every 4 hours as needed. All I got was a buzz and a little dizzy that's it. Is this because it's already way too old and she didnt really store it correctly? From what I heard, the bottle was on the shelf through hot, cold and mid days for the last 3 years.

Yeah the Oxycodone molecule could of deteriorated in repeatedly hot or adverse conditions, it shouldn't be stored at or above 30c and in high humidity. So from what uve said it might of lost it's viability.

Yeah the Oxycodone molecule could of deteriorated in repeated hot or adverse conditions, it shouldn't be stored at or above 30c and in high humidity. So from what uve said it might of lost it's viability.
Damn, I was thinking about just taking a big 40mg dose to fight the deterioration but I guess it's going to the garbage instead.

Damn, I was thinking about just taking a big 40mg dose to fight the deterioration but I guess it's going to the garbage instead.

Yeah it's best to throw them. If the Oxycodone molecule has deteriorated then that means its changed into a new molecule via oxidation for example and if u take that then u could be causing potential harm to ur self!

Nah they are fine. They weren't stores in a car were they? The fact is, you felt 15mg and got effects thath are actually pretty common. Sounds like they are fine. Try swallowing 20, and snorting 15 at the same time

They did a study and over 100 drugs had full potency after 40 years! So expiration date doesn't matter. Not everyone loves opioids the first time they try them

Yeah most meds are very stable and expire dates mostly out of business reasons. My first experiences with opioids were similar, you need to find the sweet dose spot and get to know the effects, should this be your first date with Mrs. Mu-Opioid. And, sorry they are really the only exception where I tell such things, maybe read some long time reports, the majority of these hooked on opioids just intended to try once. But uf you happen to like it, and maybe run later into some real life problems, the brain 🧠 will remember and crave. And crave. Crave. 💊💊

I am hooked myself and contrary to common belief it's not the addiction, not the withdrawal but that even when with tolerance it begins to feel like youre only continuing to avoid w/d, the strong suppression of mental pain continues, maybe there is even less of tolerance than to the physical pain killing effects. I was off opioids more than once and recently more than 3 weeks but I just don't support it anymore. It's the same things that made me decide to start opioids in the first place but almost forgot and thought I had changed to the better. Wrrrong.

Last edited:
Nah they are fine. They weren't stores in a car were they? The fact is, you felt 15mg and got effects thath are actually pretty common. Sounds like they are fine. Try swallowing 20, and snorting 15 at the same time

They did a study and over 100 drugs had full potency after 40 years! So expiration date doesn't matter. Not everyone loves opioids the first time they try them
Yeah most meds are very stable and expire dates mostly out of business reasons. My first experiences with opioids were similar, you need to find the sweet dose spot and get to know the effects, should this be your first date with Mrs. Mu-Opioid. And, sorry they are really the only exception where I tell such things, maybe read some long time reports, the majority of these hooked on opioids just intended to try once. But uf you happen to like it, and maybe run later into some real life problems, the brain 🧠 will remember and crave. And crave. Crave. 💊💊

I am hooked myself and contrary to common belief it's not the addiction, not the withdrawal but that even when with tolerance it begins to feel like youre only continuing to avoid w/d, the strong suppression of mental pain continues, maybe there is even less of tolerance than to the physical pain killing effects. I was off opioids more than once and recently more than 3 weeks but I just don't support it anymore. It's the same things that made me decide to start opioids in the first place but almost forgot and thought I had changed to the better. Wrrrong.
Yeah, no, they were most definitely expired, bad oxycodones. I tried again after reading your comments and this time I took 80mg orally, so I should've felt SOMETHING. All I got was the negative side effects like being itchy, really easily angered, lightheaded, dizzy, and nauseous.

Yeah, no, they were most definitely expired, bad oxycodones. I tried again after reading your comments and this time I took 80mg orally, so I should've felt SOMETHING. All I got was the negative side effects like being itchy, really easily angered, lightheaded, dizzy, and nauseous.

Sounds like you got all of the negative effects and none of the good ones id try and get some new ones straight from the pgarmacy

Oxycodone doesn’t expire.

morphine vials were still fully potent after more than 100 years. Don’t think your an opioid person