• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

First Plugging Experience, A Refreshing Relief

Billybadjoebob

Bluelighter
I had a flight I had to make today across country. Two days ago I had done a few lines and put the rest up for another day. The following morning I came into an amazing deal so I jumped at the opportunity to acquire more with more cost efficiency, completely forgetting/neglecting that I had to fly today. So the real 'start' I'd say was yesterday morning around 6:00-6:30AM when I lucked upon the opportunity. I wrote the following today in the "What Are You Doing" thread, but decided it would fit better here (or BDD wasn't sure):

Moving to BDD because it seems more appropriate.

Man, got about an hour left on the flight here, so I need to kill time. really wish I had considered plugging Tina sooner. Not sure how much exactly I got in there. It was bigger than what I typically would slam though.

Loaded up my things into the car and ran back in to the house, grab a syringe I had already mixed and ready to go. Seeing as I wasn't strung out, but I had been up going into my second day of an unplanned sporadic binge and having redosd a few times prior to the plugging I honestly didn't expect to feel hardly anything. I figured at that point it would give me the boost of energy solely and then it would just be a dry-tweak. Which the energy is what I sought, not the 'high'. No euphoria or wanderlust thanks to the impromptu binge leading up to the pluggin, was my thinking.

I was wrong. Sort of. Obviously. Summary and Ill try to keep it brief.

Ran to the bathroom, dropped my jeans, cleaned area of operation, slight squat, in she goes, out Tina flows and then assuring no leakage occurs I run on out to the car waiting on me to take me to the airport. It is very hard for me to get a rush from insufflation unless I rail ridiculously large lines. No, thank you. Hate smoking, and iv... you should already know.

I found something extremely odd though, the plug solution was from the batch and baggie that I slammed the shot that began this little 2 day binger and when I shot it didn't give me a rush. i got high, but no rush so i reconciled it as shit quality. Whhen i plugged I actually felt a rush soon as it left the syringe. It wasn't a cougher by any means, but i was surprised quite thoroughly. Felt euphoric even a bit. Im sailing true. Waiting at the gate got a bit tweaky as far as paranoid of others knowing I was blitzed. Which wasn't an issue lol. Plane ride went fine we are descending now. Anyone got advice on duration? As in what I'm looking at here when I get off the plane. I'm very mellowed out and don't have a dry tweak so far. I slept a wink even. Will it surge back when I get active? Or is it just this mellow ending? Either way, I was pleasantly surprised. Can't wait to try when I'm fresh and hadn't used before. butt stuff can be fun, see!

It depends on a lot of factors. Like for example I would guess it would take way longer me to absorb something then you because I have a thin layer of cholesterol, saturated fatty acids, unsaturated fatty acids, protein (as undenatured milk proteins to mimic plasma), glycerol and sodium chloride all of these are signed to buffer the walls so irritants have trouble getting stick. Think of it like a nonstick pan. If I put cocaine up there eventually it absorb but most of the time it'll just keep sliding off. However, if some is full of bowel I might absorb it way faster because then the stool can act like a paper towel drawing in the liquid and then it only slowly leaves the stool. I'm not sure how this helps you lol. In other words it will work somewhere between. Almost Instantly to day's depending on manyfactors to even barely at all that one reason. I dont do plugggingsometimes I feel italot other times nihil which makes it hard to control dosing

I've plugged a few other things, but it's never been my ROA. I'm needle if not snorting unfortunately. I was just so surprised that I felt it after being up a bit and etc. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't a sock rocker. I just can't believe it was significantly felt and even a a baby rush. I only ever get rushes from IV, not keen on blowing a mountain up the nose for the rush lol.

That I am positive was a lucky combination of physiology. What truly confuses me is why when I slammed the same stuff to get high for the first time this session I didn't get a rush at all. Oh chemistry and other shit I wish I understood.

However, if some is full of bowel I might absorb it way faster because then the stool can act like a paper towel drawing in the liquid and then it only slowly leaves the stool.

i don't plug enough or know enough about it, but I've often heard occupied bowels diminishes absorbption greatly and the substance just gets trapped in a turd, and in turn a toilet.