Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

First MDMA experience wasn't as expected

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghostof

Greenlighter
So this weekend i took my first Ecstasy pill, a blue lacoste. I'm not quite sure as to what was in the pill cause my experience wasn't how a typical ecstasy roll is described. Anyway I took one pill and gave the other to my friend who also swallowed it (blue lacoste). After about an hour (with no come up) we went to meet the friend who sold me the pills and started walking. At this point my legs were feeling slightly lighter and i was feeling a bit more energetic but nothing amazing or fun. I'm not sure if that was just placebo tho. I didn't check the time so I'm not sure of the times but I'd say after about an hour and a half I suddenly felt kinda happy and talkative but this went away quickly and I felt crap, sitting there telling my friend the pills were bunk and he ripped us off. At about 2 to 2 and a half hours after taking the pill I got really lovey and wanted to hug my friend the whole time and talking felt so good. I was talking a lot about my girlfriend and how amazing she is and i couldnt stop smiling. After about 15 to 20 minutes this feeling went away and i felt like crap again. I never came back up and was quite pissed off for the rest of the day. So basically I had no significant come up, a really short high after maybe 2 and a half hours of taking the pill, no awful comedown, no higher body temperature or heartbeat. None of the symptoms of a roll except for the short lived high where i felt like hugging everything and loved everything. Meanwhile my friend was freaking out looking like he had taken acid or some shit. I was pissed off and I just want someone to tell me what could have happened? Whyd I only come up after 2 and a half hours? Why was the high only 20 minutes? What did I take? Any input would be appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
^
Yup, exactly. Sorry but "what did I take?"-threads aren't allowed on bluelight. We have no way of knowing what you took so guessing at it might create dangerous situations. Buy a testkit if you want to see for yourself. Closed, if you have any questions about this feel free to send me a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.