The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Misc First Love Letter from Customs and Border Protection

Azed

Bluelighter
Just received a nice letter in the mail from U.S. Customs and Border Protection at JFK airport in Jamaica NY.

I've never received a letter from customs before and haven't had any issues in four years. I've been reading up on the letter and it seems there has been a mixed response from the community in terms of steps moving forward. Some suggest that the address is flagged others claim you are put on to a list. My plan is to not respond and let the property be terminated.

On the letter there is no mention of a fine or penalty, but it does have Carisoprodol as the item that was seized. Included with the letter was a piece of paper with a few words on the risks of ordering medications from overseas.

Anyone that has received a letter from customs. How did it work out? Were there any long term effects?

Curious to hear yall's love letter stories!

Azed

I got one once. Nothing really came of it. All it did was turn me off from getting anything international.

Just received a nice letter in the mail from U.S. Customs and Border Protection at JFK airport in Jamaica NY.

I've never received a letter from customs before and haven't had any issues in four years. I've been reading up on the letter and it seems there has been a mixed response from the community in terms of steps moving forward. Some suggest that the address is flagged others claim you are put on to a list. My plan is to not respond and let the property be terminated.

On the letter there is no mention of a fine or penalty, but it does have Carisoprodol as the item that was seized. Included with the letter was a piece of paper with a few words on the risks of ordering medications from overseas.

Anyone that has received a letter from customs. How did it work out? Were there any long term effects?

Curious to hear yall's love letter stories!

Azed
sorry for late reply cos i just seen this now, are u aware that some vendors can be on sly? they do send out love letters in the hope u wil not bother to ask for refund so they keep it? ALWAY check the letter for authenticy? check for spelling,phone number, the logo, email address and the head officer name? BECAUSE i saw some1 post on the forum saying how he caught the vendor by recieving the fake love letters, he say it was fucking PRO letter which look so legit,the seller was very clever! but in the end, the customer caught the vendor! was able to provide evidence and got refund, so please u be aware and alway check the letter carefully. GOOD LUCK bro